Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think this is what it is for me. The rest sounds like everyone is right based on an angle or point of view lol. I remember sending out money orders to folks on here and even Ebay for YEARS and getting my stuff with no issues. When dealing with strangers, you have to do as much due diligence as you can to discern whats what. That doesnt mean you cant still get burned.

I think its different now; everything is about value (not everyone) and it makes its way into every thread and I'm tired of it because I ran into this site in high school out of pure passion. I get it though.. times have changed and kicks have become so mainstream that everyone is a reseller or sneakerhead now.

But I've been oop'd on here before (Never before like 2013 :lol: ) and always try to help where I can. But I've seen dudes get banned left and right in the early-mid 2000s for scamming on here so the vultures have always been around.. ALWAYS.
They always been here bruh.

Got scammed out of $120 back when I first joined...money order lol. ($120 was something I had to save up for at the time too)

I ain’t blame all of NT though.

Chalked up my L, learned from it and kept it moving.

I got got exactly once on here in almost 20 years, and it was real early on. Otherwise the transactions have been super smooth. Luckily it was just $10 for an empty Jordan box that I needed, so I hope that jackass enjoyed his super sized value meal. :lol:

1606918719306.png

Anyone else notice how high cut the mochas are?

Anyone hit on that dtlr restock? I carted, went to checkout...oos

Carted a size 11 for my brother, but got hit with a queue and then OOS. He still doesn't have a pair.

It seems darn near impossible to order online manually nowadays. I went about as fast as humanly possible and I still don't feel I was that close.

Who else has been waiting inline on Snipes for an hour and a half? These stores need to get their **** together, if the shoes are sold out announce it so everyone can get on with their lives.

Who else has been waiting inline on Snipes for an hour and a half? These stores need to get their **** together, if the shoes are sold out announce it so everyone can get on with their lives.

Finally got through and there’s nothing left. They should let people know when items sell out. What a waste of time. Luckily I’ve just been cleaning and glancing at the running man from time to time.

Finally got through and there’s nothing left. They should let people know when items sell out. What a waste of time. Luckily I’ve just been cleaning and glancing at the running man from time to time.
How do you get through in time to cart anything. PM me if necessary...

I think you’re getting mixed up. I carted on DTLR which didn’t have a line to get into the website. Snipes had a line, which I waited in for 1.5 hours and carted nothing (everything was sold out).
:lol: I was definitely mixed up my bad. Snipes online has no love for me AT ALL. I mean ever. One of the few sites that I can say I never copped anything from.

If the seller doesn't have the shoes, he shouldn't have the money. It's a double fault.
he's indicating that he's not going to pay if "the numbers" aren't right

shouldn't buy if you don't fully intend to pay, whether immediately or when the seller has the shoes

ppl like him are why I always have buy it now auctions require immediate payment

he's indicating that he's not going to pay if "the numbers" aren't right

shouldn't buy if you don't fully intend to pay, whether immediately or when the seller has the shoes

ppl like him are why I always have buy it now auctions require immediate payment
I didnt say he was right. A double fault means both are wrong in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom