Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got my DMP on StockX.... I just put in a low bid and someone accepted.... I think I got a pretty good deal on them. I still haven’t worn them yet though 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

34A23F92-440B-4382-8839-1B1D4440DCA0.jpeg

DMP 13s are dope, one of my favorite pairs.

Just saw this in a reel on IG. Based on the information, I’m thinking that the look of these Trophy Room 1s might be to give them a “frosty” or “frozen” look, in homage to this alleged “Freeze Out” of MJ during his first All Star game. Every time we’re given these narratives, I’m always wondering how legit they are. Anyways, still doesn’t fix that the treatment on these looks bad IMO, along with some of the other details.

Can't have glitter issues if the shoe comes pre-glittered

tenor.gif

Also, I thought the leather was cracked, not glittery :smh: :smh: :smh:
Ahhh it’s glittery?! thought it was cracked leather...JB really fumbled these!

JB gonna be like these are inspires by the iconic jordan 1 in bulls colors with a twist inspired by the camera lights that would come with everyone in the area trying to capture his air-ness or MJ loves to preform with the lights were the brightest or some “cheesy” story

i’m still gonna try so i can trade them for actual chicago’s though :lol:

Long shot. Only way I want more Chicago’s is if it’s 100% exact to the OG. Paid resale for the 2015s last year, before they doubled.

I regret not doing the same. I want a pair of Black Toes too. I'm debating whether I should pull the trigger now or wait for the next re-release.

I regret not doing the same. I want a pair of Black Toes too. I'm debating whether I should pull the trigger now or wait for the next re-release.

Yup I picked up the Black Toes right after the Chicago’s lol. Saved approx. $300 or so compared to now. Chicago’s prices are crazy right now though.

Got my twin brother a present for being so good to me while I recovered from all my surgeries. Took care of me more than I could ever ask for....and he's wanted these for a bit.

Now to find the Black and Golds for my older brother as his first Js....then Christmas shopping for the bros is done.

7C596B80-657B-4693-BE82-3124DDF9FD5B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom