Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They were completely wrapped in paper.. Quality seems good. I have a good friend and client in a Germany so as a gift, I am going to send my pair.
869E678F-64FF-4670-9EF9-6F16A58EA689.jpeg
1B1F3A8C-B8B7-4408-BA94-0A9CF94A4FFD.jpeg
Ey bro,it's your client/good friend....I moved to the states...dm me so I can send you my address for the gift! Appreciate ya

Yep. Mine. They wack, this is a HIGH thread. Nah I'm only saying that because it's a high thread, lows are actually ehh to me though, I liked those because of the Jumpman on the toe and the matetials. Lows are usually trash just like mids, they have trash materials. The OG colorway of the lows the leather on the toe looked like an accordion after you wore them, horrible. The material on those SBs, and TS and those new Chinese Nee Year joints are materials that weren't normally used on lows. So yea, lows trash too.
So they’re wack, but only wack because this a High thread, in reality they’re actually “ehh,” there’s a few that have better materials, but Lows are trash? That’s some confusing logic to me, but whatever. Not knocking, do you. To each his or her own, but if I personally find a MODEL to be “WACK” or “TRASH,” I don’t care if a version is constructed of the finest rarest genuine baby calf leather, to me they’ll still LOOK just as bad, and I’d still be out. They might feel better to the touch, and might wear better, but a bad MODEL to me is a bad MODEL, regardless of materials.

They were completely wrapped in paper.. Quality seems good. I have a good friend and client in a Germany so as a gift, I am going to send my pair.
869E678F-64FF-4670-9EF9-6F16A58EA689.jpeg
1B1F3A8C-B8B7-4408-BA94-0A9CF94A4FFD.jpeg
Damb bro you must be bussin him on his head for the business y’all do together...... that’s what I’d be thinking if someone sent those to me 😂 id be reevaluating my prices ASAP!

So they’re wack, but only wack because this a High thread, in reality they’re actually “ehh,” there’s a few that have better materials, but Lows are trash? That’s some confusing logic to me, but whatever. Not knocking, do you. To each his or her own, but if I personally find a MODEL to be “WACK” or “TRASH,” I don’t care if a version is constructed of the finest rarest genuine baby calf leather, to me they’ll still LOOK just as bad, and I’d still be out. They might feel better to the touch, and might wear better, but a bad MODEL to me is a bad MODEL, regardless of materials.

Lol, bro you taking a lot of time on this, I truly don't care what you think and you should feel the same but apparently you don't, it's my money. Yes, 99% of lows are trash. 100% of mids are trash. Remember when you thought the LA to Chi SBs were trash, then you switched up and fiend for them? That's confusing logic too, but again, I truly couldn't care less. Relax and let's keep understanding that HIGHS are superior to them all. 😎

Art piece i created in high school paying homage to MJ and the Chicago 1s, my all-time favorite 1s. I couldn't believe it was still there after almost 9 years. I'm much better of a artist now than i was when i painted it.
DSC_0414.JPG
Dope. I can’t draw to save my life, and always admire people that can. It’s also dope whenever you can do something in a school or organization, and see your work still being displayed years down the line.

Lol, bro you taking a lot of time on this, I truly don't care what you think and you should feel the same but apparently you don't, it's my money. Yes, 99% of lows are trash. 100% of mids are trash. Remember when you thought the LA to Chi SBs were trash, then you switched up and fiend for them? That's confusing logic too, but again, I truly couldn't care less. Relax and let's keep understanding that HIGHS are superior to them all. 😎
I’m not knocking at all. Was just going on what you said. Wasn’t tryna offend or come off as if I was attacking. My bad if you took it that way. I never have, never will, and don’t understand the people that do, care how people spend their dinero. And I’d never knock or attack people for liking whatever pairs that they do like. If anything, people having different opinions and views and tastes is what I LOVE about NT. I was just confused on your comment and the logic. I never thought the LAtoChis were “trash. ” I wanted to like them out the gate, being a life long Kobe fan, but wasn’t a huge fan of the black contrast stitching, red lining, and the shades and pair not quite being Lakers shades or the Lakers pair I’ve always wanted. I admit that I came around though as it became clearer that those were the closest we’d get to the #31 Lakers pair, and with the passing of Kobe, they became a must. That to me is different then calling an entire MODEL “trash,” yet then then owning and liking a pair of said MODEL. But again, my bad if you received it as some type of way, that totally wasn’t my intention.

But ultimately, you’re right in that we both agree that Highs are superior (not knocking anyone in the forum that prefers Lows though).

Serious question though, how do the Craig Stecyk hold up and wear? That’s always been one of my favorite Jordan x SB collab pairs, but I never took the plunge due to the materials. It looks like a weird material to say the least. Not a fan of mismatched kicks, so always like them a smidge better than the LMs.

Hey, it’s ok, you got exposed.
1613503414297.gif

Last edited:
I’m not knocking at all. Was just going on what you said. Wasn’t tryna offend or come off as if I was attacking. My bad if you took it that way. I never have, never will, and don’t understand the people that do, care how people spend their dinero. And I’d never knock or attack people for liking whatever pairs that they do like. If anything, people having different opinions and views and tastes is what I LOVE about NT. I was just confused on your comment and the logic. I never thought the LAtoChis were “trash. ” I wanted to like them out the gate, being a life long Kobe fan, but wasn’t a huge fan of the black contrast stitching, red lining, and the shades and pair not quite being Lakers shades or the Lakers pair I’ve always wanted. I admit that I came around though as it became clearer that those were the closest we’d get to the #31 Lakers pair, and with the passing of Kobe, they became a must. That to me is different then calling an entire MODEL “trash,” yet then then owning and liking a pair of said MODEL. But again, my bad if you received it as some type of way, that totally wasn’t my intention.

But ultimately, you’re right in that we both agree that Highs are superior (not knocking anyone in the forum that prefers Lows though).

Serious question though, how do the Craig Stecyk hold up and wear? That’s always been one of my favorite Jordan x SB collab pairs, but I never took the plunge due to the materials. It looks like a weird material to say the least. Not a fan of mismatched kicks, so always like them a smidge better than the LMs.

I'm not reading that bro, sorry.

Edit. That was mean, let me read it. Hold on.

Aight, nah I wasn't offended at all. Trust me, there's no way a stranger on the internet can offend me or ruffle any feathers, we good. I still think lows are generally trash, that ain't changing. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Do I have pairs, yea, the ones that aren't, to me. There are highs that are trash too, I just don't own them, ie NG. But generally speaking, highs aren't trash, because the majority of them are great. I think that logic is simple enough.

In regards to those SBs, mine have held up great, the materials haven't bothered me. But I am also in that class of people that their 1s don't crease, and I have heard that these crease badly, just not my pair. Green is one of my favorite colors so I had to cop, you should definitely get em.

Hey, it’s ok, you got exposed.

Lol. Okay. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
In regards to those SBs, mine have held up great, the materials haven't bothered me. But I am also in that class of people that their 1s don't crease, and I have heard that these crease badly, just not my pair. Green is one of my favorite colors so I had to cop, you should definitely get em.
Cool. Being in a wheelchair and not walking, I think it’s safe to say I’m at the very top, 100%, straight A’s, teacher’s pet, of the class of people who’s shoes don’t crease. :lol: I also love the color green, so that was another reason I’ve been attracted to them. I’m also an absolute SB lover/collector. I might just have to take the plunge for real this time.

Cool. Being in a wheelchair and not walking, I think it’s safe to say I’m at the very top, 100%, straight A’s, teacher’s pet, of the class of people who’s shoes don’t crease. :lol: I also love the color green, so that was another reason I’ve been attracted to them. I’m also an absolute SB lover/collector. I might just have to take the plunge for real this time.
I’m a big fan of the JBxSB line and the Stecyk pair is hella sick. Colorway is dope, materials crease is wack but I still wear them. Treat yourself to a pair, my man

I’m a big fan of the JBxSB line and the Stecyk pair is hella sick. Colorway is dope, materials crease is wack but I still wear them. Treat yourself to a pair, my man
Are those white “dots” on the tongue and collar 3M? Always wondered about those.

Man your entire collection probably looks DS :nthat:
Fresh kicks all the time - don't even need to re-up :nthat:

Lmao. Word, that is true. No creases for you. I'm very happy my kicks don't crease though, they look horrible creased. I'm also in that class of people who recognize that beat 1s ain't it.

Back
Top Bottom