Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yep, I’m telling ppl that $500-$600 NGs will seem like a steal in 2-3 years.

I was stupid and didn’t drop $700-$800/pair for TS 1s or O-W Chi 1s... If I moved my 2nd pair of each, it would have more than paid for my initial pair of each, even at resell.

why not buy more than two?

don't want that much capital tied up or something?

why not buy more than two?

don't want that much capital tied up or something?
Man I'm not sure his thesis is correct in the neutral grey's, the bred which were numbered and a chicago all start exclusive actually went down in price since last year. I don't expect a non numbered plain white/grey shoe to do any better. Just my opinion.

5B3665DB-CC3F-4E1C-86AF-D5861AF8193D.gif

I love my mids, 28 and counting. Got rid of a ton too over the years. I'm looking for the 21' Allstars for retail. I wear most of them with pants to cover the Jumpman tounge tag just like I do with any highs I wear with pants. The tag gets covered regardless. Love my lows too, at 21 looking to get rid of 3. Lows I wear 100% of the time with slim pants which looks awesome imo. I always liked both models but to me they didn't look right back in the day with baggy pants, even highs. That's why I, like J-mobile, wore dunks and AF 1 mids more because of their bulkier stature. I wish I didn't grow out of a lot the dunks I had, smh.

I love my mids, 28 and counting. Got rid of a ton too over the years. I'm looking for the 21' Allstars for retail. I wear most of them with pants to cover the Jumpman tounge tag just like I do with any highs I wear with pants. The tag gets covered regardless. Love my lows too, at 21 looking to get rid of 3. Lows I wear 100% of the time with slim pants which looks awesome imo. I always liked both models but to me they didn't look right back in the day with baggy pants, even highs. That's why I, like J-mobile, wore dunks and AF 1 mids more because of their bulkier stature. I wish I didn't grow out of a lot the dunks I had, smh.
Same here my dude rock my jeans the same way .... I only buy mids when I love the colorway on them Jane a blessed day fam

I'm watching dudes selling 3m snake AF1s on stockx for 140 to 150. I paid 138 shipped from LDRS. I can't imagine their being profit on sales like in the resell market.

Oh and I to make this AJ1 related, I bought neutral grey's. I ain't happy about the price I paid but I got em. Selling my Game Royals to (Blue Chi's) to fund the purchase.

Why are there black toes on footlocker.com for 160$?? Unavailability obviously. Did they restock today??

I'm watching dudes selling 3m snake AF1s on stockx for 140 to 150. I paid 138 shipped from LDRS. I can't imagine their being profit on sales like in the resell market.

Oh and I to make this AJ1 related, I bought neutral grey's. I ain't happy about the price I paid but I got em. Selling my Game Royals to (Blue Chi's) to fund the purchase.

Meanwhile StockX collected a transaction fee from the buyer, and a processing fee from the seller...Buyer had to go in over retail, while the seller took a loss? Who’s winning in the modern sneaker buying landscape again? 😂

Everything sells out now...Doesn't matter if it’s hyped or not...Somebody will buy it, then resell it for a $4.82 profit...This is the reality of the sneaker world in 2021...Only winners are Nike, StockX, and GOAT...

Wow, those sold out!? Really!? :smh:

Ugh, went to see what my size 11 is going for on StockX:

2C012B00-6197-48DA-B193-064FEB65BF31.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom