Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm so tempted to unload my ROTYs right now since my size is going for almost $700... I haven't wore em yet and I have enough brown shoes so I won't really miss em. I did drive like an hour in a snow storm to get the damn things though (for retail, of course), so I kinda want to keep them just for that reason but I dunno man...

Wow, I had no idea those were worth that much. My pair is still DS, I got for close to retail soon after release.

I wonder why they are going for so much? Cool shoe but it’s not like they are on the level of SBBs or Chis lol

Wow, I had no idea those were worth that much. My pair is still DS, I got for close to retail soon after release.

I wonder why they are going for so much? Cool shoe but it’s not like they are on the level of SBBs or Chis lol
A lot of the pre 2019 1s increased in price. Hella 1s that were below or close to retail skyrocketed. Ying Yangs $300+, Navy and Red metallics $300+, Turbo Greens $400+, Game Royals $400+ etc...

Where do you do your trading?

I have an extra pair of Shadows to unload and I’m nervous about getting scammed on eBay.

….might be easier to trade them.

if you shadows are ds you should be fine selling on eBay since they go to authentication before the buyer so they cant say it’s fake or not what they ordered. But I’d you want to trade for somthing I used the trade block app they also go through an authenticator first so neither side gets got.

if you shadows are ds you should be fine selling on eBay since they go to authentication before the buyer so they cant say it’s fake or not what they ordered. But I’d you want to trade for somthing I used the trade block app they also go through an authenticator first so neither side gets got.

They're not DS, because I had to lace em up and try them on to see if they fit...and they were too small so I copped another pair, one size up.

Not sure if I can get close to what I paid for them since they're no longer DS, so trading might be a good option.

Have you found the Trade Block app to be trustworthy and easy to use?

...I don't think it's been around very long.

They're not DS, because I had to lace em up and try them on to see if they fit...and they were too small so I copped another pair, one size up.

Not sure if I can get close to what I paid for them since they're no longer DS, so trading might be a good option.

I don’t like eBay but in this situation eBay is still your best bet. just describe them as tried on

The buyer can’t communicate with you at all once the auction ends anyway. And once they go thru eBay’s Authenticators, and buyer gets the shoes, the buyer has zero options if they aren’t happy. eBay will literally tell them “foh kick rocks”. Verbatim.

lol those can def still pass as DS just list them as laced up and show pics of the sole. This is the first time over used trade block but other people I know say they had no issues. And I made a mistake you can still sell your kicks on eBay if they aren’t DS because everything over 100$ goes to the authenticator.

I don’t like eBay but in this situation eBay is still your best bet. just describe them as tried on

The buyer can’t communicate with you at all once the auction ends anyway. And once they go thru eBay’s Authenticators, and buyer gets the shoes, the buyer has zero options if they aren’t happy. eBay will literally tell them “foh kick rocks”. Verbatim.

exactly my thoughts

I would also sell those ROY's. If you haven't worn them and can get that kind of money out of them, let them go. I don't have any DS pairs in my small collection now and I don't intend on changing that with any new pickups either. Wear them or let them go.

I take my responsibilities as a seller very seriously.

Unless I'm mistaken, a shoe is no longer technically DS once it's been laced up and tried on. So I can't in good conscience say otherwise.

They're "New with box," which should be good enough.

Thanks for the advice.:emoji_pray:

Yeah, ebay tried that but I wasn't trying to hear it when I purchased what should have been a pair of men's sz 12 2009 Grand Purple Metallics that were clearly listed as such but turned out to be a wms sz 12 2021 Court Purple Metallics. I couldn't fight it through intial means cause the shoe sent was deemed real by the authenticators. Which they were but they were wrong shoe. I had to go harder than I should have to finally get my money back. Plus I got to keep the shoes which didn't fit so I sold them.

Last edited:
4648865F-CD79-4F03-81C9-196B6FC1319C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom