Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unless I’m forgetting something I think JB only got me for hyper royals, trav frag lows, and NG lows in 2021….

2020 I think I only got mochas?? I still haven’t worn em and with them going for 500 I may not…

Edit- oh yeah shadow 2’s, but idk if I’ll keep em
For me it’s been:
2021 - only the Trav x Frag Highs and the Neutral Greys.
2020 - only the Court Purple 2.0s.

I’ve got so many damn shoes, that they’ve gotta do something new/fresh/interesting to truly get me attention. Just taking the same shades of blacks, reds, greens, blues, browns, greys, etc., and just slapping them on the same usual color blockings, isn’t moving me. I’m personally more excited about the 2022 releases of the Volts, Rebellionaires, and Wht/Red/Blk Heritages, than everything we’ve gotten in 2020 or 2021 (other than the above pairs I bought).

Bordeaux’s are cool, but I’m good. I do like the A Mas, and I’ll try for them via the basic, usual methods, but I’m not tripping if I miss. Always loved and wanted the OG Metallic Burgundy’s, and these are a dope remix on those IMO, but evaluating what I already have (in particular the Maroon 6s and the the Maroon 420 Hemp Dunk SB Lows), I try not to be redundant when it comes to adding pairs to my collection.

Bordeaux’s all day long for me. I have the Jordan 3 A Ma and they are fire. Pass on the Jordan
1 A Ma

Last edited:
I don’t give these enough run :pimp:

0BCDED1F-84A1-4C70-9EC4-535F4F7A71DD.jpeg

Rookies :pimp:
Broke em out last weekend now that it’s starting to feel like fall here. One thing that’s cool about em is I feel like all 3 lace colors work. I have black in mine now, although white/sail is prob the cleanest, I haven’t done red but they look good in some pics.

Just traded my extra grey frag sacais for a pair of satin black toe 1s (the real satin black toes not the ones that say on shelf’s). Can’t wait till they get here.

Just traded my extra grey frag sacais for a pair of satin black toe 1s (the real satin black toes not the ones that say on shelf’s). Can’t wait till they get here.

Where do you do your trading?

I have an extra pair of Shadows to unload and I’m nervous about getting scammed on eBay.

….might be easier to trade them.

I'm so tempted to unload my ROTYs right now since my size is going for almost $700... I haven't wore em yet and I have enough brown shoes so I won't really miss em. I did drive like an hour in a snow storm to get the damn things though (for retail, of course), so I kinda want to keep them just for that reason but I dunno man...

I'm so tempted to unload my ROTYs right now since my size is going for almost $700... I haven't wore em yet and I have enough brown shoes so I won't really miss em. I did drive like an hour in a snow storm to get the damn things though (for retail, of course), so I kinda want to keep them just for that reason but I dunno man...
Don’t do it if you don’t have to Fam, I regret selling my pair to this day 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

Don’t do it if you don’t have to Fam, I regret selling my pair to this day 🤦🏾‍♂️😂
There’s always that one guy that makes you re-think your idea. :lol:

I'd sell. You already did them miles. And if you haven't found a reason to wear now you likely won't find a reason to wear in the next couple weeks. Use the money to fund something else or invest.

Back
Top Bottom