• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
42BFCE3D-7CA3-45D4-9BF8-20BC03D9669C.jpeg

Also thought about doubling back for the Midnight Navy Co.JPs.

I'll be wearing pants with them regardless 9 times out of 10, but just hate the tongue tag...which that alone doesn't justify the resale value.

THere’s some cat on eBay selling size 11.5 Dark Mochas for $368 shipped, well below the going resell rate right now.

He appears to have 10 pairs , but no sellers history.

...seems fishy.

Also thought about doubling back for the Midnight Navy Co.JPs.

I'll be wearing pants with them regardless 9 times out of 10, but just hate the tongue tag...which that alone doesn't justify the resale value.

I felt this EXACT same way. I also have the SB lows, which have the stupid Jumpman on the toe but they at least have the correct tongue tag.

Looks like 1s finally gonna fall off soon, especially with these types of colorways. Marinas and GTs the only pairs I'd cop.

Looks like 1s finally gonna fall off soon, especially with these types of colorways. Marinas and GTs the only pairs I'd cop.

I don’t think they’re going to fall off.. The model is Jordan Brand’s bread and butter, in terms of hype (with wider releases, obviously). They’ll just cut back in quantities or releases, if they start seeing the hype starting to fade.

These are the only pairs I want from this lineup.
EA581CDB-0BC4-4B06-9E8B-1412895112F0.jpeg

As for the ones that I’m not into:
The UNLV-esque pair (white/red with light grew collar) is cool, but don’t need it. The Denim pair is also cool, but I already have my Dunk SB High Denim Forbes, and one pair of denim kicks is enough for me. The Marinas are meh IMO. The Brotherhoods are meh, as the combo of that like burgundy with yellow/gold looks not good to me. The black/grey/white pair is aight, but a pass as well.

Back
Top Bottom