Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you had to choose just 1, which would you go with, Bordeaux 1's or cool grey 11's?
For me, EASILY the CG 11s. I prefer 1s over 11s, but for me Cool Grey, just in terms of the color, is more versatile and wearable, CGs are a classic IMO, and I’m not the biggest fan of both the stitched in “Nike Air” on the tongue or the jewel Wings logo on the Bordeaux 1s. I’d buy an actual pair of Bordeaux 7s over these 1s. They’re cool, but nothing mind blowing IMO.

Understand Court purple's today
Screenshot_20211112-180226_Gallery.jpg

Funny, I just offed my pair today lol

Outside of the top 2 and even the Patent Breds, shape looks horrible on all. It might be due to the way they're laced up though.

94s are the best in the picture.
Understand Court purple's today
Screenshot_20211112-180226_Gallery.jpg
Admittedly, these look better with white laces. Still not making the switch though lol.
If you had to choose just 1, which would you go with, Bordeaux 1's or cool grey 11's?
CG 11s easily. Bordeauxs are solid, probably more attainable with a more respectable price point: retail or resale.
Funny, I just offed my pair today lol
Only way I sell my pair is to buy a DS pair. And I want the DS pair for $300 or less.

I'm getting rid of at least half of my 1s, maybe more. I'm not liking to wear hi tops anymore. I rather wear ¾ kicks like 3s and 4s or lows like SBs or air max. Back when i was sill rocking boot cuts (i was one 9f the last to let em go in '18😭😭) it was fine bc i would cover the top and i felt the jeans hing right. When i switched to slim fit, i don't like how my jeans lay on them looking all bunched up. I don't like how it looks and feels awkward. Moral to my rant is no more hi tops unless I'm hooping. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm getting rid of at least half of my 1s, maybe more. I'm not liking to wear hi tops anymore. I rather wear ¾ kicks like 3s and 4s or lows like SBs or air max. Back when i was sill rocking boot cuts (i was one 9f the last to let em go in '18😭😭) it was fine bc i would cover the top and i felt the jeans hing right. When i switched to slim fit, i don't like how my jeans lay on them looking all bunched up. I don't like how it looks and feels awkward. Moral to my rant is no more hi tops unless I'm hooping. 🤷🏾‍♂️
So you skipping patent Bred 1s?

Back
Top Bottom