Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Date night

A757278A-9606-4154-9AFF-F8421A9A9CD2.jpeg
Hope you don’t crease them when you jump in the back seat of the car with her.

I'd keep Lakers and and probably Nigels

Game Royals can go

Leaning that way. love blue and the royals are my favorite Jordan 1 but I have Kentucky Dunks that basically do the same thing they do. But the fact they've been sitting in my closet since 2018 and haven't been worn they can probably go too.

It’s not easy to let shoes go. But at some point. Most of us will say enough is enough with this shoe game. Myself 2 more cops and I am out…. Good luck fam

Yeah I still love shoes. Just at the point in life where I don't need a closest full of 20+ colorways of the same shoe. Going to rotate and do the same thing with my dunks, and air maxes etc.

Especially when I wear the same 3-4 shoes most weeks.

Yeah I still love shoes. Just at the point in life where I don't need a closest full of 20+ colorways of the same shoe. Going to rotate and do the same thing with my dunks, and air maxes etc.

How large is your collection?

This is key! Much as I love certain silhouettes, I pass on so many pairs that are similar colorways to what I already own. For example I loved the navy co.jp 1s, but I already have villanova dunk SBs which are a nearly identical colorway. When it comes to wearing a navy/white shoe with an outfit there'd be virtually no difference.

Back
Top Bottom