Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Payout Sent! Let's goooooo!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-145037_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-145037_Email.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 531
Last edited by a moderator:
$5300 is what the buyer paid but who's counting pennies these days....
Just wondering why you didn't try to make yourself an extra $1k by selling on eBay through their authentication program instead? Even if they didn't sell, chances are by the time you threw in the towel the price would've gone up more on SX anyway.

I think that's a great pic tbh. I went to a school with zero Greek life, and work at one now with only slightly more, so I had no idea there was even such a thing as a "Black" frat.
Yea it’s all good to me…. It is a lil funny seeing white Q dogs though. I can’t explain, iykyk

Yea it’s all good to me…. It is a lil funny seeing white Q dogs though. I can’t explain, iykyk
Ha, nah, I get ya. Honestly I always thought it was funny seeing minorities in "white" frats, but only because I'm white and even I don't want to be around that many white guys so I can't understand why they would :lol:

Just wondering why you didn't try to make yourself an extra $1k by selling on eBay through their authentication program instead? Even if they didn't sell, chances are by the time you threw in the towel the price would've gone up more on SX anyway.

Wrong on both fronts. eBay is a joke where scammers run wild. Left them four years ago and my life has been better. I'll never be back. These will never cross the $5500 barrier if that at all. I just sold the single highest pair ever sold on StockX. Don't be a greedy ahole. Take the $4000 easy money and thank GOD.

big BULLcrap for that price,,in your dreams boss

Wait are you saying I’m lying? Go look on your StockX app under size 13. The sale is right there. $4898. I’ll post the bank account screenshot tomorrow for you. I use a separate account for all my online stuff.

Ha, nah, I get ya. Honestly I always thought it was funny seeing minorities in "white" frats, but only because I'm white and even I don't want to be around that many white guys so I can't understand why they would :lol:

I remember one I was hooping in the rec against a white frat. The one black guy on their team’s nickname was token.

I was bewildered

Back
Top Bottom