• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Talking about buying, not selling.
Gotcha. Well I have had one cancellation and one super scuffed pair come from StockX. I don’t buy a ton. However they took the bad pair back and gave me a $20 coupon. They are greedy but they get the job done quick and easy. I only mess with authentic kicks and buy from stores, etc. One time recently I sold the ashy grape 5s new but the very corners started to yellow a little. They denied at first and then reviewed and went through. They released in 2013. So I have to give credit to them for that too. Now with this sale going as smooth as it has. I would trust them with probably anything up to like $11k in the mail. After that and I’m making arrangements to fly out there, hand deliver, and get a payout.

Big bro just turned 35 today. Spent it at work, but guessing he had a good one.
He did come home from work today and said do you think you could find me some more kicks? I'm guessing he must have received a ton of compliments on those Royal Toes when he took his Christmas vacation lol.

Again, I have a hard time telling people to pay resale, but he said he's willing to pay the price. Just have to find him a pair at a respectable price.

He is the main reason I got into sneakers as well as my older cousin, so it's cool he's still interested in it, especially knowing how hard it is to get pairs at retail.

I reccommended Court Purple 13s, Obsidian 13, and Bordeuax 6s...all I seen sitting in malls. Passed on all 3.

Showed him Marina Blues and he likes them, but also a pass since it's still a blue AJ1.

We'll see but I believe he will cop something.

Had to pick this up at an Access Point. 15 minutes later and multiple I can’t find it at a place that sells cell phones, piñatas, and big women lingerie. I’m just glad it wasn’t “missing” or stolen.

Attachments

• 66E94596-FBDD-47BE-8749-8C17616038AE.jpeg
    66E94596-FBDD-47BE-8749-8C17616038AE.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
the threshold has been bumped back up to $10k from $600. So unless he doesn't sell anything $4k worth within the year, he'll be below that threshold. Nobody gonna come audit him for that lol
This is news to me. Appreciate the info broseph; thought that $600 figure was still in play. Cheers.

Edit: I’ve been searching for this change online but came up empty. Still seeing the $600 limit for the 1099.

Last edited:
the threshold has been bumped back up to $10k from $600. So unless he doesn't sell anything $4k worth within the year, he'll be below that threshold. Nobody gonna come audit him for that lol
Has it really? If so, thank god lol.

Umm, what year is it now? Lol.

If he sold them last year then he is straight, I made sure I unloaded like 4 or 5 pairs I didnt want by the end of last year, but anything you sell this year over $600... be prepared the break off Sam next year.

Based on that article it’s talking about tax year 2022 which wouldn’t be filed until 2023 unless I can’t read right this am.

Umm, what year is it now? Lol.

If he sold them last year then he is straight, I made sure I unloaded like 4 or 5 pairs I didnt want by the end of last year, but anything you sell this year over $600... be prepared the break off Sam next year.
What Slaughter said…

Your return is filed in ‘23 but anything you’re selling now goes towards the $600 threshold for ‘22. Unless it was really moved to $10K? I’d like to see the source :nerd:

Payout Sent! Let's goooooo!!!!!
You’re a brave soul, I’ve heard horror stories about StockX/UPS ‘losing’ expensive sneakers or, perhaps even worse, legit sneakers not being authenticated and them then pulling a fast one on you and sending back fakes.

Glad it worked out for you though lol

Back
Top Bottom