Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You’re a brave soul, I’ve heard horror stories about StockX/UPS ‘losing’ expensive sneakers or, perhaps even worse, legit sneakers not being authenticated and them then pulling a fast one on you and sending back fakes.

Glad it worked out for you though lol
Sold Air Diors thru stockx without issue. Even forgot to add insurance but it made it there and was paid out relatively quickly.

What Slaughter said…

Your return is filed in ‘23 but anything you’re selling now goes towards the $600 threshold for ‘22. Unless it was really moved to $10K? I’d like to see the source :nerd:

this is where I read it from someone who sent it

my wife is also an auditor and she said having to monitor and report each $600+ transaction will be a huge pain in the A. But she doesn't work for the IRS so idk lol.

Be surprised about not filing taxes? What do you mean? If you don’t file that 1099-K they have up to 6 years to audit you…

I wouldn’t suggest whatever you’re planning to do :lol:

You shouldn’t be suggesting what any man does with his money. There was massive losses in time and costs to aquire these and all my sneakers. So stop giving financial advice on NT and just enjoy the sneakers…

You’re a brave soul, I’ve heard horror stories about StockX/UPS ‘losing’ expensive sneakers or, perhaps even worse, legit sneakers not being authenticated and them then pulling a fast one on you and sending back fakes.

Glad it worked out for you though lol

Anyone who believes this is a fool. Sorry but now out of 89 sales and fours years I’ve never had that happen once. From $350-$5000. Like I said before there is a limit to the value I would ship before I went there in person and dropped off.

this is where I read it from someone who sent it

That was a separate proposal regarding bank accounts. It's true they ended up making it >$10,000.

"The IRS would collect the total sum of deposits and withdrawals from bank accounts with more than $10,000 in non-payroll income."

The $600 threshold change for third party transactions reported from PayPal, Venmo, etc. however did pass:

Does JB hate men? Why have women been getting all the fire?
Facts. But hopefully we get at least one pair of w AJ 1 in extended sizes but JB may be stingy this year being we got A Ma Maniere 3's, Silver Toe and and Aleali May 1's, plus Aleali May 14's last year. We're lucky to get one let alone four in a year.

Chenilles are extended sizes. d dot 23 d dot 23
Don't nobody want them ****s bruh
yI1gujb.png

Wrong on both fronts. eBay is a joke where scammers run wild. Left them four years ago and my life has been better. I'll never be back. These will never cross the $5500 barrier if that at all. I just sold the single highest pair ever sold on StockX. Don't be a greedy ahole. Take the $4000 easy money and thank GOD.

True true, but I have to give eBay some credit. Sold some Union 4's last year. Buyer left positive feedback, and then weeks later received a notification of a open case saying goods weren't delivered. Granted, this is one of those transactions that didn't go straight to the authenticator and went to one of those mail forwarding services. Long story short, eBay protected me even while the case was closed in favor of the buyer.

So you're not wrong to forgo the eBay route. Only send to authenticators is the way to go with eBay.

Back
Top Bottom