Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Actually your pair does look a little more plush in the mid panel where the swoosh is. I was looking back at the Gym Red 1s thread and QC actually did seem inconsistent. My Gym Reds leather are definitely not better than my Mochas, by far.

Hope this helps Davey Magoo Davey Magoo Good luck...
Helps a lot!

Guy on eBay is asking $265 shipped—Best Offer function is on.

If I can get him down somewhere in the 230s…I’ll bite.

My mochas are stiff. My gym reds are soft. It is a big difference between the 2 in my case. All that said, I still like the mochas more aesthetically than gym red.
Heard so many different takes on the Mocha leather.

Plastic and stiff or soft and plush.

…hard to know what’s up without having a pair of my own.

I honestly never hear "soft and plush" used when mochas were described unless you talking travis highs. If ANYONE here has a "soft and plush" pair of mochas I'd love to hear about it/see pics...
👀

This is strange. I was lacing up size 9 2018 Shadows to UNDS them soon. Noticed the laces seemed a little short when laced up to the second to last eyelet. Measured the black laces and the extra grey laces that come with the Shadows and they both were about 66”. Aren’t factory Jordan 1 laces normally longer than that or am I tripping?

Last edited:
I had that problem with my mochas. My sail laces were like six inches shorter than the black laces they gave.

My little Mans UNDS’n for their 1st day of 1st grade
8174FC7B-6CCE-4C0B-AD88-C11D43553E03.jpeg

Thinking about making an offer on these Gym Reds.

Thing is I already own the mid version of the colorway, which is virtually identical (insert groans/tomato throwing). Anyone own the highs?

Leather quality review?

246258FC-C7D0-4473-919A-0557972B97BA.jpeg

I have them. As previously said, leather is not the best but they are a solid pair none the less. I almost never wear them since I prefer a few other black, white & red 1 highs over these. I really only keep them in my collection since they were a gift.

Thought only Timbs came double sole.

I still have got my Goats... I think they are supposed to get delivered tomorrow, but I am not sure if I want to keep em yet.

Got my GOATS today.... I like em! Not really a fan of the white toe color blocking, but I like the shade of grey used, and the materials are nice... though I dont know if they are actual goat leather though... who actually confirmed that? Also I like the suede like sock liner as well. Guess Ill keep em, might even wear em. Some day...

20220906_224534.jpg

At least they look better than NGs

I honestly never hear "soft and plush" used when mochas were described unless you talking travis highs. If ANYONE here has a "soft and plush" pair of mochas I'd love to hear about it/see pics...
👀
I
Let them little ones know who runs the yard big dog! And you right today is a chicago day!
20220906_162217.jpg
Goddamnit those are beautiful.

I want to be happy for you…I really do.

Such a shame they didn't drop the 2015 chis everywhere like the banneds..shadows and royals.....hibbets was the spot with all the good good.

Back
Top Bottom