Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How hard would it be to blacken the collar? Seems like it could be easy… maybe could use a black fabric pen?

I blacked out the 2002 Olive 9s with a fabric pen, OG NTers remember a lot of us did that custom lol. To this day it’s the only custom I’ve ever done.

a little bit of sanding followed by dye and repaint should have those collars looking semi normal

Wouldn't black shoe polish be the easiest way to take care of it?

IMG_7534.JPG

If they came out like 5 years ago I would've been all in on them
One of the wild things about Zadeh going under is I'm now skipping on **** that I previously had preordered.

Now that I have more in hand pics a lot of **** that I was preordering during his monthly sales are now passes for me. Stealths, heritages, denims, the purple 3s and purple 5s were all shoes I had "secured" that I've now passed on.

The one constant has been the yellow toes which I ordered a week or two back via stockX for basically the same price as Zadeh, and I have them weeks early instead of months later. Crazy times.

Probably played on that nasty, rock-hard astroturf.

...stuff was a one-way ticket to the town of ACL Tear.

Coincidentally, I was expounding on that bygone era when football was played on AstroTurf in another thread a few days ago when I posted a picture I came across online of Ricky Williams wearing the Concord XI in a game in the Superdome when he played for the Saints, circa 2001.

I can still remember seeing NFL players actually wear basketball sneakers, Jordans and all, on AstroTurf because the soles on them actually provided viable traction and grip on that type of surface since it was just a green colored carpet that had the artificial look of grass, so traditional cleats weren't necessary for that surface.

It obviously was rock-hard by default because it was just carpet placed over concrete.

Man they’re just going to be cruel with those yellow toes.. Getting my bread ready and this is absolutely the last time I’m paying over Retail but I need em. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom