• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Clean but gonna be next to impossible to get for retail

These have the same sole that Jb has put on the golf AJ1 lows. But the Eastside golf 12s and phat lows look like regular degular soles. Wonder why they made the 12s with regular soles but put their golf soles on these…

I know some NTers have said the golf 1 lows feel like normal sneakers to wear casually anyway

Last edited:
Tbh the panda dunk has made me not really care about the b/w 85. I don’t have or want the panda dunk, as we all know they’re on everyone’s feet, obviously these are the same exact colorway just a high 1

I'm good with my 14' black/white so that's one extra sz 12 for you guys. I might go for the golf highs though.

Never to be outdone on the posts lol

The same should be said for that guy who's done the same thing, albeit with pictures in a magnified form.

The fact that he had to scroll past the exact same images on the previous posts....dude lives in his own world. I really wish I could ignore him but his WDYWT posts are flames

But what about that other guy who posted those same images whenever he does the same thing? Where's the attention with him whenever he does that? He's posted identical images in magnified form shortly after I made an initial post on many occasions throughout other threads.

How does one prevent Nike just cancelling your order days after order confirmation?
I swear this bout to happen to me again.

E157F114-DC1B-4BEE-95EC-214C5ACF254B.jpeg

Last edited:
The same should be said for that guy who's done the same thing, albeit with pictures in a magnified form.

But what about that other guy who posted those same images whenever he does the same thing? Where's the attention with him whenever he does that? He's posted identical images in magnified form shortly after I made an initial post on many occasions throughout other threads.

The difference is that Showtime directly embeds the pictures so that they're in the gallery and they'll still be visible if IG posts are acting up/get deleted.

Grown *** man, responding to criticism by snitching on someone else to the teacher :lol: :smh:

The difference is that Showtime directly embeds the pictures so that they're in the gallery and they'll still be visible if IG posts are acting up/get deleted.

Grown *** man, responding to criticism by snitching on someone else to the teacher :lol: :smh:

I'm just calling it how I see it as hypocritical when someone else does the same thing but others ignore it. Just some double standard crap with that one.

I'm just calling it how I see it as hypocritical when someone else does the same thing but others ignore it. Just some double standard crap with that one.

Its cause you do it ALL the time and when someone calls you out on it you dont actually ever address it, you just choose to finger point at something else. This is like the 5th time ive seen someone call you out on it so I mean...

I don’t even need the Black and Whites anymore.

I‘m off Jordan 1s for good.

I’m a dunk man now.

The Drip Train just pulled into Magoo Station.

…word to yah mutha.

A250612C-10C0-40CF-B9CE-3D7D304F35CA.jpeg

Last edited:
The backdoor pairs ALONE cut the resale price in half

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 1.31.16 AM.png

Same time there's a lot of eager beavers, and impatient people out there who gon push the price up a bit on release day with holiday money

I can see anybody who don't hit on SNKRS, and is patient and smart, getting a pair for no more than $300-$350 once they're out in the wild

The backdoor pairs ALONE cut the resale price in half

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 1.31.16 AM.png

Same time there's a lot of eager beavers, and impatient people out there who gon push the price up a bit on release day with holiday money

I can see anybody who don't hit on SNKRS, and is patient and smart, getting a pair for no more than $300-$350 once they're out in the wild
I feel like it’s gonna hit the $350-$400 range next week after the Overseas drop

I feel like it’s gonna hit the $350-$400 range next week after the Overseas drop

I wouldn't even be surprised. I just think the drop from last week to this week is crazy, JUST off backdooring

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 2.02.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 2.03.11 AM.png

Might see it go down based on that intl drop

I just know the 24 hours after the SNKRS drop and the Ls theres gonna be the surge that really dictates the price of these

Back
Top Bottom