Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I said it weeks ago. I think the Chi's follow similar pricing to patent breds. Not sure if they hit the current lows of patents but it's possible.

But what about that other guy who posted those same images whenever he does the same thing? Where's the attention with him whenever he does that? He's posted identical images in magnified form shortly after I made an initial post on many occasions throughout other threads.
Oh **** I didn't think you'd actually see my message. I figured you'd just scroll past it on your way to post the next round of duplicate pics

What's happening in here :lol:

People getting geeked to cop multiples at $500 each.

Shouldn’t be surprised by the tanking values, just proves how inferior and unappealing they are compared to the remastered 15’s. At least y’all will get a pair but they gonna be the next panda dunk.

One way to look at it is classic colorway (even if it’s marred by some design choices) versus exclusive/hyped culture.

I don’t care who else is wearing it. Everything should be panda dunks.

This. People wanna have something no one else got, in reality hella people do you aint fly. Unless you in the middle of Kansastucky like my yung blud James_O James_O . He can be the flyest in a 100mi radius.

This. People wanna have something no one else got, in reality hella people do you aint fly. Unless you in the middle of Kansastucky like my yung blud James_O James_O . He can be the flyest in a 100mi radius.
Facts. Here all u see is country boys wearing cowboy boots and those cork birkenstock slides.

I prolly got the only heat in Lawrenceburg no cap :lol:

Facts. Here all u see is country boys wearing cowboy boots and those cork birkenstock slides.

I prolly got the only heat in Lawrenceburg no cap :lol:

55A7DEA5-3DA4-48A6-878E-0AABD4930DFE.jpeg

Currently

No Birkenstock slander on my watch yung jizzle.

I long for a world

What you do for a living man? Legit attainable dream car for me
I'm a product designer. This sneaker hobby actually led me to finding out about industrial design, and it was exactly the dream career I could hope for. Ton of work in design school, and grinding when I graduated. But it's what I loved doing, so there was nothing to do but keep going.

I'm a product designer. This sneaker hobby actually led me to finding out about industrial design, and it was exactly the dream career I could hope for. Ton of work in design school, and grinding when I graduated. But it's what I loved doing, so there was nothing to do but keep going.
That's awesome, good product designers make bank. Respect the grind :nthat:

Why you get a 2016 base model then?

Posting this from my Honda Accord.

Why you get a 2016 base model then?

Posting this from my Honda Accord.
Haha, I love Accords! I had an '03 coupe stickshift in grey. Not to turn this into a car thread, but I love the pre-facelift grille because it is similar to the '55 300SL (my favorite car ever), so I looked for a 2017 GTS. I wasn't keen on the 2018 and up with the Panamericana grille.

Back
Top Bottom