• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those white cements are true garbage.

they look like they could be found on a website from the mid 2000s that strictly sold variants like LV and gucci 11s and spongebob clear toebox 3s

That's the problem with the brand, they try to broaden designs/colorways tied to a particular model, but it's unnecessary or bad most of the time.

I'm going to reiterate that they should keep the elephant print design strictly with the III since it's the model it was on and everybody associates/remembers it that way with that model. It's too awkward seeing that design on other models.

I like that analogy regarding variants. That was so mid-2000s with all those bootleg mashups. Just straight bootlegs that were found at swap meets across America.

Some differing photos of the Jordan 1 High White Cement with this one.

They should’ve went with a Black Toe colorblocking for the cements and only made the heel have the cement print.

Personally all over cement print has always looked terrible to me. Including those 5’s from like 2013-14

They’re good.
9635DB8F-78A0-41FE-BEAF-88BF27E0C346.jpeg

I think those cement 1s are hideous … so they’ll probably sell out and be $350 resale the next day :lol:

True blues look decent, they would be a must have for dodgers or Yankees fans I think, but I have some many AJ1s at this point it’s probably a pass.

Got the Starfish 1s only AJ1 really on my radar now are these lost n found Chicago 1s

Twin and decided to shake up our extra Homages.

Work was done by Malcolm Garret....gonna put some sole protectors on outsoles. Gotta be a little particular about wearing these since we painted it.

E9924431-DFF4-4AA7-8A45-00861D0AC5D5.jpeg

58317B81-55F5-41E6-8294-4EB9AF353CFC.jpeg

I've always been a proponent of if I cant have/obtain the real thing, I'm not going to make a custom of it.
(EX: Turning Heritages into Chicago's etc)

I'll just move on.

This falls into that category for me.

PO

I've always been a proponent of if I cant have/obtain the real thing, I'm not going to make a custom of it.

I'll just move on.

PO

I get it. Lot of H2H hate in here too. Wasn't necessarily to copy the BOG....just wanted a blue pair since it's my favorite color. Doesn't matter to me if people hate it or love it; it was something I wanted to do. If someone asks, I'm always honest about what it is. Never hide that on any customs. Opinions on it are irrelevant at the end of the day if I enjoy it...they're my shoes you know?

I get it. Lot of H2H hate in here too. Wasn't necessarily to copy the BOG....just wanted a blue pair since it's my favorite color. Doesn't matter to me if people hate it or love it; it was something I wanted to do. If someone asks, I'm always honest about what it is. Never hide that on any customs. Opinions on it are irrelevant at the end of the day if I enjoy it...they're my shoes you know?

i appreciate that you're not taking the jokes seriously. at the end of the day, keep rockin and do what brings you joy.

i appreciate that you're not taking the jokes seriously. at the end of the day, keep rockin and do what brings you joy.

Isn't that what it's supposed to be? We all come in here for the jokes. If you aren't the butt end of it at some point, you ain't being real enough. People getting butt hurt by that taking all this too serious. Do what you wanna do... somebody else don't like it, who cares? Their feelings aren't yours to correct.

I'll just move on.

PO
Glad you said this. My example belongs in a different thread, but this is how I feel about the new Black/Black Supreme Blazer. Yeah, my eyes bugged out, seeing the midsole swaps to a white set....It's cool, but it's not the true thing. I can't do it to mine.

Back
Top Bottom