Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's the returns from all the usual "$8 profit per sale" amateur resell hustlers realizing there was no "lunch money" to be made off recent pairs like Taxis (at least not for a couple years to come)

Most of these restocks are models that never hit on the resell market, but that shoetubers was saying "could be profitable" before they dropped
100%. A lot of these internet hyped shoes are barely over retail on resell market. Nike should just do a 3 returns per month rule or something.

41EA9CC6-A510-4567-BB3A-D16BB7D05D5E.jpeg

Hell no, that just punishes regular people who dont resell. only reason i buy from nike is the return policy
Absolutely.

I got stuck with a couple NB 550s that I didn’t really like and I remember being shocked when i found out they were non-returnable. I went back and checked the language and yes it did say that. But it was easy to miss if you weren’t looking for it.

…now I’m stuck trying to sell them for under retail.

Haven’t bought a pair of NBs since.

I wouldn’t have bought half the shoes I have from Nike if they had the same policy.

One thing y'all gotta realize about the "there is alot of pairs out there already" comment in reference to L&F AJ1's is a lot of people are getting legitimate pairs backdoored, so if one store gets 50 for example, there is probably only going to be like 10 for the regular public come the 19th, which makes our chances harder. :frown:

So just keep that in mind.

PO

100%. A lot of these internet hyped shoes are barely over retail on resell market. Nike should just do a 3 returns per month rule or something.

Nike is hitting some people who are returning too much. They aren't allowed to buy on NDC anymore. Literally got emails stating they can still buy Nike merchandise but it has to be from other vendors like FTL or whatever

Be real, if you can't afford to sit on it and bought it for resale....1) you're an imbecile, 2) find a different hobby to make your $6

Long time coming for sure, moved a few shoes to grab these. After the lost and founds I might be done for the year.

I’m not a fan of eBay authentication system. I prefer my packages to be sent to the hub due to my varying work schedule. I was not able to change that request smh. Gladly these were tucked away waiting for me.

6AB06F2A-F275-45A4-B304-66525C2AE532.jpeg

Long time coming for sure, moved a few shoes to grab these. After the lost and founds I might be done for the year.

I’m not a fan of eBay authentication system. I prefer my packages to be sent to the hub due to my varying work schedule. I was not able to change that request smh. Gladly these were tucked away waiting for me.

6AB06F2A-F275-45A4-B304-66525C2AE532.jpeg
That is a lot of **** glitter :wow:

eBay almost always ships mine with USPS and I hate them out here......you NEVER know what time they come, and they're notorious for marking delivered and then coming the next day. You can't pay to upgrade the package or anything

I got an eBay delivery from USPS at 7:30 AM this morning. Never in my life have I ever received a package that early until today :lol:

Same with mine, I don’t live in a bad area at all but every now and then kids cut through the yard to take a shortcut to school.
All it takes is one of them to stop and say 👀 what’s this and hit a lick..
I wonder if there’s a place we can leave that as a suggestion.

eBay almost always ships mine with USPS and I hate them out here......you NEVER know what time they come, and they're notorious for marking delivered and then coming the next day. You can't pay to upgrade the package or anything

Back
Top Bottom