Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ronald McDonalds still available in a size 11 and 11.5!

...go, go, GO!!!!!!!!!!

ronald mcdonal 2.gif

Last edited:
Missed out on everything but UNC lows.
Really wanted the UNC 6s. Nearly copped the McDs 1s but told myself I ain't that desperate.

Last edited:
Juxt a reminder fam: please don’t post mids in the high thread.

…have some self respect.

Man, my art teacher colleague told me my Nightmare On Elm Street 3 shirt was "inappropriate" today, and you're going matchy-matchy with your principal in Friday the 13th gear? :lol:

Man, my art teacher colleague told me my Nightmare On Elm Street 3 shirt was "inappropriate" today, and you're going matchy-matchy with your principal in Friday the 13th gear? :lol:
As far as elementary school principals go…he’s the GOAT.

He let’s kids wear Michael Myers t-shirts and pretty much any kind of horror movie shirt they want, as long as it has no blood or weapons on it.

He has the Hellraiser puzzle box sitting on his desk.

I told him once, “You’re probably the only elementary school principal in the United States of America who has the puzzle box from Hellraiser on his desk.

…and I really believe that to be true.

He let’s kids wear Michael Myers t-shirts and pretty much any kind of horror movie shirt they want, as long as it has no blood or weapons on it.

I told him once, “You’re probably the only elementary school principal in the United States of America who has the puzzle box from Hellraiser on his desk.

What does your principal have to do with AJ1s good sir?

Amazing! Mine pays very little attention, but I'm guessing the same rules apply. No blood, no weapons, but of course I also have the common sense to not wear stuff like THAT. :lol:

The Union Blue Toes are currently 3 grand on StockX.

If I limited my food intake to one packet of Top Ramen per day and sold some plasma, I might be able to swing it.

...though I might have to get a second job on the side.

boogie.gif

300 isn't farfetched since my offer of mid 400 was accepted. Let alone once pairs flooded the aftermarket that would surely draw the prices down, IMO

20221101_151742.jpg
Just hoping, GOAT 🐐 wouldn't fail me (unlike StockX) & deliver the goods! 🙏🏼

Traded away my pair from the shock drop last week, Nike comes through with a restock this week. I ain’t mad.

This is Nike “dealing with resell”. I guarantee at the end this quarter or the end of first quarter next year someone from complex is going to “leak” a memo from some internal Nike management meeting talking about how Nike 1) made a ton of money and 2) increased access to shoes followed by snkrs metrics. This is all part of the marketing so Nike looks like the every man’s brand again, instead of the super exclusive celebrity/upper middle class brand.

Most I'll pay for these joints is $300

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 6.15.25 PM.png

There's just so many pairs out there already. As much as people out there was fronting when it was 2 months out like "I'm finna quadruple up".. people's money short these days. Everything expensive, and the holidays coming up

It ain't the pandemic days no more where everybody had free pocket change for luxury goods, and didn't think twice. I highly doubt that many people gonna be willing or able to spend $500+ on these after the inevitable SNKRS L

Let these resellers cannibalize each other

Nike with all these restocks is this the inventory they kept when cutting off the mom n pop spots 🤔

It's the returns from all the usual "$8 profit per sale" amateur resell hustlers realizing there was no "lunch money" to be made off recent pairs like Taxis (at least not for a couple years to come)

Most of these restocks are models that never hit on the resell market, but that shoetubers was saying "could be profitable" before they dropped

Back
Top Bottom