Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Should’ve kept the fake receipt with the box! Sold my box & packaging for $50 + shipping :pimp:

**** sold so quick was probably underpriced.:lol:
Damn I shoulda sold it all! I got my 94s and box with OG everything, so much cooler than the lost and founds. Bout to list the box when I get home and see if anyone bites, maybe that'll bring the price of what I paid for the shoes down to $375 :smh:
The box is only reason I got the L&F tbh….. I probably won’t even wear em. 2015 pair to fresh.

That L&F packaging to 🔥
Yeah I still like the 2015s more, too, but never got my hands on em. I've never cared about packaging besides for the 94s like I said above. I've had plenty of favorites without box or hangtags or whatever and **** it. I just like shoes.

Right now big footers taking it up the u know what.
listen-if-you-like-it-i-love-it.gif

Y’all are crazy. Gotta keep the box and everything, every time , especially for shoes like Chicagos / Lost and Founds.

Only time I toss a box is on my beater hoop shoes
Living in a 1br apartment in Brooklyn for a couple years was very humbling. Found out real quick what was worth moving and what was worth keeping or not :lol: I have boxes for about a third of my shoes but I don't find them necessary and it doesn't matter to me if I'm buying used or third-party and there is no box. I keep all of my shoes on display on shelves and wear every pair, so none of them stay in the box. I don't have a collector's mindset with shoes; I get joy out of wearing and using my shoes, not just having them.

Much love out to the other king(s) county though, I've taken a couple amazing trips out to Seattle :pimp:

the plain black/red AJ1 box, I have plenty of them so I don't mind when they get crushed or destroyed. I would just take a donor box that is exactly the same, but remove the size label so its really a blank AJ1 box. Same goes for those red Nike boxes.

But special boxes, I'd like to keep. Also helps to identify it easier when you open the closet and theres 100 boxes in there lol

I’ll try SNKRs with two accounts and some online raffles (no stores near me get anything remotely hyped), if I don’t get them then I move on. I won’t even do the BS Instagram where it’s “follow us and tag 19 friends in the comments!”, nah not worth all that clownery

Hoping that WC3 will be as easy as the L+F. I put in work, said my prayers, and are my vitamins.

And let me tell you what brother. I was able to cop 2
It’ll be easier.

I think everyone was looking at 2015 Chicagos resale prices so it brought out everyone trying to secure a pair.

2023 White Cements will most likely just be a repeat of the Fire Red 3 release.

Last edited:
the resell for early pairs will generally tell the story and dictate how much effort to put in if its anything like the Fr's.

All OG colorways tend to be mass produced. I don’t see why these will be any different, especially given it’s around tax return time.

WC3 will be relatively easy to acquire. I don’t even want them and will probably end up with a couple pairs.

What size are you in 3s, papi? 8? 8.5? JPS JPS

As I said when people were saying they weren't even interested in the L&F and how easy they would be to obtain on release day...

I'll take help with the WC3 for anyone who isn't going for them personally. Thx

Back
Top Bottom