• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick question for folks who've used Tradeblock:

If I'm looking to get Jackie Dunks (approx $440 value) and I offer them my University Blue AJ1s (approx $400 value) is it kosher for me to offer that as a straight trade since the AJ1s cost $40 more initially that it basically evens out? Or do y'all think the folks I offer it to (who all "want" the Unis) will want me to add $$$, which I'd rather not have to do?

More precisely, do you think I should *have to* add $? I know everyone wants as much as possible, but I think that's a pretty fair one-for-one, personally.

Quick question for folks who've used Tradeblock:

If I'm looking to get Jackie Dunks (approx $440 value) and I offer them my University Blue AJ1s (approx $400 value) is it kosher for me to offer that as a straight trade since the AJ1s cost $40 more initially that it basically evens out? Or do y'all think the folks I offer it to (who all "want" the Unis) will want me to add $$$, which I'd rather not have to do?

More precisely, do you think I should *have to* add $? I know everyone wants as much as possible, but I think that's a pretty fair one-for-one, personally.
Just shoot the offers man but it’ll be a long shot to get em IMO. You’d prob need to add at least $40 tho

When you’re buying or selling or trading. Original retail price no longer matters. It’s all about the market value
Yeah, I guess I get it, but it still doesn't mean it makes sense :lol:

trading-places-bo-diddley.gif

Alright NT what did JB run you for this year for 1s?

For ME… Taxi’s and L+F. Fortunate to get both at retail but I need a backup Chi. I also got 3 lows - reverse mocha travs, corals and unc but not gonna keep corals.

And lol at the mids/phats , JB went ham on those

Marinas
Stage Haze
Taxi
L&F

Alright NT what did JB run you for this year for 1s?

For ME… Taxi’s and L+F. Fortunate to get both at retail but I need a backup Chi. I also got 3 lows - reverse mocha travs, corals and unc but not gonna keep corals.

And lol at the mids/phats , JB went ham on those

35. That includes 2 mids that's not on this list that came out this year.

Back
Top Bottom