Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Big footers need to chill. We endured that pain of being the money sizes from like 2016-2019
Sounds like you suffering from big foot resentment bruh.

...you know what they say about big footers and size:

Booyakasha!
boogie-nights.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone have wide feet have the high 85s? For the first time since I copped .. I finally rocked my Varsity reds… wore it to work… I swear to God.. by the end of the day… my foot was swole… I wear a size 12.. I was leaning and tippy toeing .. so now I gotta sell this isssh… did you guys go a size up?

Does anyone have wide feet have the high 85s? For the first time since I copped .. I finally rocked my Varsity reds… wore it to work… I swear to God.. by the end of the day… my foot was swole… I wear a size 12.. I was leaning and tippy toeing .. so now I gotta sell this isssh… did you guys go a size up?
.5 up at a MINIMUM always. Try the 12.5 and swap sole for comfort if you need them in your life.

I don't own 85s, but I kept hearing from reviewers how high quality thick-cut leather will hurt like hell at first, but slowly break in and mold to your feet over time...to the point where they're very comfortable.

...I was always skeptical.

I don't own 85s, but I kept hearing from reviewers how high quality thick-cut leather will hurt like hell at first, but slowly break in and mold to your feet over time...to the point where they're very comfortable.

Too bad I don’t plan on rocking em to the point of comfort… fam I’m telling you… my foot was swole… and I had the laces madddd loose.. nothing fixes that.. and I don’t think I can even sell my joint now cuz of all the fugazy joints out there… and now since I rocked it once.. it’s used.. but I’ll try rocking em for an hour a day for a few weeks.. I’ll see if it gets better

My pair has been beat up and they are still not comfortable! Smh
And the leather turned out to be just regular white AF1 leather that they were trying to pass off as better.
They still look great to me but they are not touching the 2015's or 2013's as far as comfort.

These are dope, but not super dope imo.

The biggest thing that stands out to me is the grey tongue and grey on the heel.

It’s like…why?

Whose idea was that?

Also these things take the words “high top“ to another level. These are the highest high tops I’ve ever had. Certainly higher than any other Jordan 1 I own. Granted, I only own seven.

Which is odd, considering it’s a women’s release.

…not sure if I’m going to keep them.

1F871851-C7FB-41AF-AD88-5079FD29B834.jpeg

Last edited:

The biggest thing that stands out to me is the grey tongue and grey on the heel.

It’s like…why?

Whose idea was that?

Also these things take the words “high top“ to another level. These are BY FAR the highest high tops I’ve ever had. Certainly higher than any other Jordan 1 I own. Granted, I only own seven.

If your not happy I’d take them back and put that towards something you do. I could personally live without them but their not bad except the grey you mentioned

It’s like…why?

Whose idea was that?

Also these things take the words “high top“ to another level. These are BY FAR the highest high tops I’ve ever had. Certainly higher than any other Jordan 1 I own. Granted, I only own seven.

Davey did you grab those ooped L&F?

Please say yes

If your not happy I’d take them back and put that towards something you do. I could personally live without them but their not bad except the grey you mentioned
The thing is that my retail record is so bad that I normally can’t get the shoes I love, unless I get an OOP like I did with the Taxis.

Some of that is on me for not “puttin in enough work”, but some of it is the fact that I don’t live in a city that has a wide selection of stores that get multiple full size runs for most major releases.

And I’m not doing resell anymore.

…so maybe I just have to take what I can get.

6B3D24ED-ABBC-48C4-82AC-714BA4B2DE9A.gif

Last edited:
The thing is that my retail record is so bad that normally can’t get the shoes I love, unless I get OOP like I did with the Taxis.

Some of that is on me for not “puttin in enough work”, but some of it is the fact that I don’t live in a city that has a wide selection of stores that get multiple full size runs for most major release.

And I’m not doing resell anymore.

…so maybe I just have to take what I can get.

6B3D24ED-ABBC-48C4-82AC-714BA4B2DE9A.gif
I understand at least as far as the L&Fs are concerned if you dint like the womens pair I would put the extra 250 towards resell. I know it’s another pair of shoes but at least you know you want them. I normally never hit either.

That was me but the fellow NTer went MIA after he got them in unfortunately

I felt regret because I was in the gym and saw the offer soon as it posted (10M is my size). I said ima let it go. I really love the oop culture on here but don't trust it on super hype kicks.

Saw you snatch it up and felt good about it. Sad/interesting to know the offerer dipped quickly after them prices shot up

Hopefully he has a Yacht or a MacBook now

there was another dude in here that had like 4 pairs of L&F that was going to oop them to NTer for retail if they liked and reacted to the post. Haven’t heard from bruh since :lol:

Back
Top Bottom