Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ain’t been on in a few days and come back to y’all dropping novels.

Who else ain’t reading allat? Lol

These new kids must be on some special kinds drugs I tell you.

Most people in the quotes are agreeing with him... Crazy both the these & the l&fs are weak to me but I'd definitely take the lost and founds over these joints.

The '85 1 High Metallic Red will now be Metallic Burgundy.

While I agree with you that it's gross to wear shoes inside a home, I've actually seen people do that in their own homes. It's somewhat common for guests visiting some else's residency to have their shoes on.

But it's always shoes off for me whenever I'm home because it's just comfortable that way in addition to keeping the floors clean inside. I have to keep it barefoot like Jimmy Superfly Snuka whenever I'm inside.

Might try for these to replace my maroon 6s.

Crazy how far the AJ1 has fallen in hype as a model. This thread used to be flying and several ppl would be copping every release. I guess those were the days where you could easily resell a release if you didn’t like them in hand. Nowadays almost every release is going at/under retail. This is a good thing, don’t get me wrong-I just wish we had better cws though.

Here’s one

Let’s say Covid never happened, things just went on like normal. Do y’all think we’d still have these crazy prices on 1s or just OG colorway 1s?

There’s a bunch of pairs going for crazy money that look like garbage to me but I’m assuming they spiked because of Covid

Here’s one

Let’s say Covid never happened, things just went on like normal. Do y’all think we’d still have these crazy prices on 1s or just OG colorway 1s?

There’s a bunch of pairs going for crazy money that look like garbage to me but I’m assuming they spiked because of Covid
Once inflation became a thing in one area of life due to Covid, everything else followed suit.

I still want lucky greens, I'm just gonna have to sit around for mass sales. I missed the early sales and that annoys me.

I'm probably in on UNC toes if they aren't a headache. Id love to actually get those on sale but I don't see it happening.

I didn't expect to grab the white and cement highs but the sales got the best of me with those.

It probably sounds like I'm copping quite a bit of 1s but honestly the lows have had my attention for the better part of the last year.

I do think there is some good stuff dropping here and there it's still all about buying what I like and know I will wear.

Last year I bought gorge greens (sale) and yellow toes.

Fair enough, you get a pair of BHITG Olives from 2018?
I didn't. Not even sure what those are off the top of my head. I did get the Concord Olive 9's this year and I'm a huge fan of the Mocha 1's. Wish I would've doubled on those.

Any 1 - 13 Jordan drop that falls into that earthy scale, I'm trying to be on it!

Last edited:
I didn't. Not even sure what those are off the top of my head. I did get the Concord Olive 9's this year and I'm a huge fan of the Mocha 1's. Wish I would've doubled on those.

Any 1 - 13 Jordan drop that falls into that earthy scale, I'm trying to be on it!
Actually they were technically called the Clay Greens:

IMG_6792.jpeg

I wish a mf would come in my home and think he gonna leave his shoes on :lol:

:smh:

It's only right to maintain it like it's an Asian household regarding not wearing shoes in a home for cleanliness reasons.

After reading some of the stuff with y'all on here preferring that shoes shouldn't be worn in a home, it made me realize it isn't just Asians who maintain that custom. I really thought it was only Asians who are adamant about not wearing shoes in a home. Now I see there's a fair amount of Americans who do it as well.

Washed blacks for sure. Hopefully they are GR, im not fooling with SNKRS anymore.

Imma try for the Naijas as well.

It's only right to maintain it like it's an Asian household regarding not wearing shoes in a home for cleanliness reasons.

After reading some of the stuff with y'all on here preferring that shoes shouldn't be worn in a home, it made me realize it isn't just Asians who maintain that custom. I really thought it was only Asians who are adamant about not wearing shoes in a home. Now I see there's a fair amount of Americans who do it as well.

that's an immediate hell no. do that and walking around barefoot is just as unhygienic

that's an immediate hell no. do that and walking around barefoot is just as unhygienic
Gotta wear house slippers.

The issue with wearing shoes in your house is you’re dragging all the disgusting things from the street into your house. If you’ve ever spent any amount of time in NYC (honestly, or any major city in the US), you understand how nasty those sidewalks get lol

Gotta wear house slippers.

The issue with wearing shoes in your house is you’re dragging all the disgusting things from the street into your house. If you’ve ever spent any amount of time in NYC (honestly, or any major city in the US), you understand how nasty those sidewalks get lol

thats why no shoes are worn indoors. i stack my dirty shoes on a towel until i clean them off thoroughly and put them away.

thats why no shoes are worn indoors. i stack my dirty shoes on a towel until i clean them off thoroughly and put them away.
I also think it is funny that there are people who are so anal about not wearing shoes in the house but let their dogs go everywhere after going on walks (without cleaning them off)-including their own beds that they sleep in lol

Back
Top Bottom