Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First look of the upcoming Royal 1 “Reimagined”.
0F9CEB8D-FB29-4A0F-A43D-93B69ECBC0B0.jpeg

Feds did a sweep?
Looks like it…I hope no one was offended. A lot of our humor bones are different, but I don’t think anyone posted with the intention to disrespect. Many of us are able to laugh at our cultural stereotypes because we’ve seen in life they are often true. But I know not many here are mistaken to think just “this” group does whatever. We’re all of the same race, the human race.

Anyways….I didn’t get a pic before I gave em to my daughter, but pink laces look good on these.
1B8F6B96-EEB2-4CA7-AB19-FF88FC381F11.jpeg

Looks like it…I hope no one was offended. A lot of our humor bones are different, but I don’t think anyone posted with the intention to disrespect. Many of us are able to laugh at our cultural stereotypes because we’ve seen in life they are often true. But I know not many here are mistaken to think just “this” group does whatever. We’re all of the same race, the human race.

Anyways….I didn’t get a pic before I gave em to my daughter, but pink laces look good on these.
1B8F6B96-EEB2-4CA7-AB19-FF88FC381F11.jpeg
Just got mine today.

I guess I don’t get why the previous reimagined shoes looked age but these are a totally different material while not looking aged.

Not that reimagined can’t be that, I assumed their theme was an aged look.

Still like these though

Back
Top Bottom