Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Undefeated 4 next year. That's gonna open the flood gates.
I’d be a little shocked if they started retroing collabs.

The only two I can think of off the top of my head are the undefeateds that are coming, which makes sense to retro…..and the KD nerf 4s.
I don’t think they will ever do unions again
I think everything is fair game EXCEPT controversial cws like the Betsy Ross/MAGA Air Max, Kobe 6 Helicopters, Cosby Sweater SB Dunks, and the Heavens Gate SB Dunks.

Also, the entire Air Yeezy line for obvious reasons.

Keep nothing sacred!
IMG_1408.png

The Air Jordan 1 “Shattered Backboard” Returns For 10th Anniversary In 2025 – https://solesavy.com/news-air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-restocks-in-2025/
https://solesavy.com/news-air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-restocks-in-2025/
Wow. This just confirms to me that at some point all these shoes will be retroed. Even collabs at some point. I copped these for retail back in 2015, and sold them to go to spring break at south padre lmaoo
This also more/less confirms a Bred Toe retro…

0 chance they retro SBBs and not Bred Toes.

There were doernbecher retros as well, although that's mostly Nike/JB's doing from the beginning anyway. Shoutout to the kids but it's not like the kids were brands lol. It's only the last ~8 years jordan collabs have taken off. I'm sure retros will follow suit when we start hitting more 10-15 year anniversaries

I agree 100x. Collabs really blew up these last 10 years and some collabs will have that same nostalgia feel for my generation as the older dudes get with the OG’s. No way they won’t bring back for collabs in the distant future. Probably 10 years from now. Too much money left on the table

The Undefeated 4 next year. That's gonna open the flood gates.

I’m glad. The whole gate keeping for the sake of exclusivity and selling the masses the “we got this at home version” strategy has run its course.
I didn't realize it's been that long. One of the best resell purchases I made.

They'd probably change them by not making them tumbled.

I remembered being excited about copping for retail but was still super upset that day because I struck out completely on the turtle doves lol at that point I was copping ones for retail with great consistency. Yeezys eluded me for probably the first 2-3 years
IMG_1409.png

The undefeated news basically told me nothing is sacred or off limits for Nike
*Wu Tangs

Although I think undefeateds may have had one of the smallest quantities ever for a collab. There are rumored to only be like 72 pairs.

I never thought we'd get a chance at Wu Tangs tho.

I really think we have a shot at getting PlayStation AF1s now.

Also that SBB news is crazy. I still have my pair but I never thought they'd retro them. It honestly seems too soon considering that we've gotten SBB 2.0, 3.0. A fat tongue low, SBB 2.0 low etc.

It doesn't feel like 10 years because they've shoved this colorways down our throats for a while.

Damn now I'm really thinkin back to 2015 and the SBB buzz. I feel like that release was so much more about the fact that the "remastered" 1s were finally starting to hit. First ones were fragments in late 2014 right? Then SBB, chicago, UNC? All such a step above the 2013 holy trinities.

Was SBBs the ones yall called nutsack leather :rofl:

They retroing stuff from 2015, they need to go back to the early 2000s and bring some of that stuff back….its a lot of shoes we haven’t seen in 15+ years

NGL I was still kinda pissed I missed on the Chicagos back when I originally won the SBB's. But the aura grew as time went on. I had no idea I was gonna get a colorway that was going to end up being so sought after.

Time to start watching resale prices on the original SBB. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the (fill in the blank)-toe colorblocking, but that pair is special and I missed out.

Damn now I'm really thinkin back to 2015 and the SBB buzz. I feel like that release was so much more about the fact that the "remastered" 1s were finally starting to hit. First ones were fragments in late 2014 right? Then SBB, chicago, UNC? All such a step above the 2013 holy trinities.

Was SBBs the ones yall called nutsack leather :rofl:
No, that was that random nasty *** black and pink pair :lol:
The Crimson tints or whatever :sick:

*Wu Tangs

Although I think undefeateds may have had one of the smallest quantities ever for a collab. There are rumored to only be like 72 pairs.

I never thought we'd get a chance at Wu Tangs tho.

I really think we have a shot at getting PlayStation AF1s now.

Also that SBB news is crazy. I still have my pair but I never thought they'd retro them. It honestly seems too soon considering that we've gotten SBB 2.0, 3.0. A fat tongue low, SBB 2.0 low etc.

It doesn't feel like 10 years because they've shoved this colorways down our throats for a while.
You think we’ll get Air Yeezy 2 retros?

Can you imagine how insane that would be lol

Back
Top Bottom