Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hate trying to get anything on Eastbay.  It never works for me.  NDC is always my go to so I ended up striking out on the Knicks but I did grab a pair of the Bulls.  

Why don't u guys try the end clothing for the knicks that someone post the link before. After shipping, it's $170 something for me. Probably $10-$15 over eastbay or FNL.

If you receive a confirmation thru Finishline your good correct?

this is my 1st time ordering thru them

These sold out od quick. o_O...got my 1s off FNL and applied my gift card they sent me after taking 20 years to ship me my Cool Greys smh. Came out to a grand total of 70.48 :smile:. Would have been nice to get the Melo 1s...being from NY and all...but JB doesn't show love to small feet people sometimes...Ahh well off to work now; good luck to everyone else.

There's no one out for this release.

At Finish Line & there's one guy here.

Guess people are waiting for the 13s next week.

Fnl def cancels even though you get an order confirmation but you should be good if you checked out pretty fast

Why don't u guys try the end clothing for the knicks that someone post the link before. After shipping, it's $170 something for me. Probably $10-$15 over eastbay or FNL.

all sold out on end....can't add none to cart :smh:

Struck out online had them in my cart and computer crashes off to Niketown I go smh :smh:

Last edited:
Online buying is all messed up. I only got lucky with breds and that's it from last year. I has size 11 Knicks in my cart and right as I was submitting Orr they said it sold out. Smh.

had sz9 for the knicks on fnl and sold out as soon as i clicked submit payment
had a sz11 for the knicks on eastbay...sold out as soon as i got to checkout

all sold out on end....can't add none to cart :smh:
Guess I got lucky :D. I went there 10 mins after I got strike out from FNL and eastbay, and was able to add to cart. Guess a lot of ppl jumped to there when FNL sold out.

Struck out online had them in my cart and computer crashes off to Niketown I go smh
mean.gif
But with the RSVP won't all the pairs be spoken for?  Or just hoping to come up on the overflow?  I'm interested...

Back
Top Bottom