Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need that size 8 fam.... smh... (im in the DC Area)

Anybody have the footaction style code so I can try and do a stock locate? lmk...
Have you tried JJs in Forestville Mall or DTLR across the street?  I saw them there as recently as 2 weeks ago.

Cerritos Footaction in LA has shadow 1's. size 8,8.5, and 12 for anyone looking.

:wow: a 12 :nerd:

Anybody have the footaction style code so I can try and do a stock locate? lmk...

I'm sure you could have found them at a DTLR in the area after they were released. A lot of small sizes were still around.

Actually you might want to go to a DTLR and see if they see them still in their system and if they can ship. I saw a pair of 8 or 8.5 a week or a week and a half ago when I checked out the foamposites.

Have you tried JJs in Forestville Mall or DTLR across the street?  I saw them there as recently as 2 weeks ago.

I'm in MoCo and rarely get out that way, but I appreciate the look, and I'm gonna try and get out that way this weekend.

I'm sure you could have found them at a DTLR in the area after they were released. A lot of small sizes were still around.

Actually you might want to go to a DTLR and see if they see them still in their system and if they can ship. I saw a pair of 8 or 8.5 a week or a week and a half ago when I checked out the foamposites.

Believe me fam, I saw them in a whole bunch of places but loafed because I had some other things to take care of at the Time. Now I"m kicking myself for sleeping on em. I'm sure if I look HARD enough I can find em. I just figured with the FA product code, I can just walk over to Wheaton Plaza (aka Westfield Wheaton, I live THAT close) and stock locate... Knowing the DTLR workers, without the actual shoe (it long sold out at wheaton DTLR) they won't be able to look it up (they aint too bright over there)... If you don't mind me asking, where'd you see em?

Believe me fam, I saw them in a whole bunch of places but loafed because I had some other things to take care of at the Time. Now I"m kicking myself for sleeping on em. I'm sure if I look HARD enough I can find em. I just figured with the FA product code, I can just walk over to Wheaton Plaza (aka Westfield Wheaton, I live THAT close) and stock locate... Knowing the DTLR workers, without the actual shoe (it long sold out at wheaton DTLR) they won't be able to look it up (they aint too bright over there)... If you don't mind me asking, where'd you see em?

Saw them in Norfolk at Military Circle.

DTLR isn't the best with stock locating and then actually shipping the sneaker.

Saw them in Norfolk at Military Circle.

DTLR isn't the best with stock locating and then actually shipping the sneaker.

Oh damn, no where near the 757...

Wish I'd known a couple weeks ago, my lady was down in VA beach around Labor day...

I've done store Xfers from DTLR's but its def a pain in the ***...

It all depends on if the manager is willing to do you the favor...

Thanks for all the help though gents...

i got that for you it's 05-36499-6-04. should work at footlocker as well. try to stock locate it or even ask them if they can order it for you.

i got that for you it's 05-36499-6-04. should work at footlocker as well. try to stock locate it or even ask them if they can order it for you.
Thanks my G!! Appreciate the help!

I might go to Forestville today if I see your size I'll get em.  If you don't get I can always sell em.

WORD? Let me know. I'll PM you my info. Thanks, gotta love #NTFam

Don't know how you guys would feel about this but for me? WOW. (You can see I already liked the photo before taking a screen shot :lol:)

I can't lie, original Royals are better. All of OG colors are.

But I would MUCH rather buy these than the celtics, Atlanta, and laneys combined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom