Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 way to get that 10.5!

Thank you fam. That one was pure luck lol. Struck out on all the sheik raffles and I was pretty sad about it yesterday. Signed up for my brother and I and my two friends at like 6 different places. Didn't hear from any of them that they won. Went to my friends house later that day and he was saying he won a raffle but thought everyone else did and it didn't mean anything (like it was spam, he has NO idea about Jordan's). I was :x asked him where specifically .. Said "uhhhh the sheik place?" :rofl: I couldn't believe it man. Was overjoyed and he thought I finally lost it.. Which honestly I did. :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats to the rest of the #PizzaGang. I met defeat on this day and had my best friend try to hit me with the $250 price tag. I shall now bow out with grace. Also had a slice of stouffers pizza also a fail [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone that copped on eastbay that has their order status still as

Nice pics Gerald I guess the pizza party with us was a success?
Pizza party postponed. No one can make it/is responding. :lol: probably wait until pairs come from the mail anyways.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 posting those naughty pics. After those pics and pullin mine out the box, i dont have any drawers left to mess. Gotta hit up kmart for some :lol:
:rofl: good idea to hit up Kmart. Can't be messing up the high quality costco brand draws like I do. :lol:

so my 1gang brethren I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna get the 1's today after striking out twice but my older brother down south in Memphis threw me the alley oop on a pair my size [emoji]128076[/emoji] so pizza will be had tonight boys[emoji]127829[/emoji] (will post pizza pics later.)

Im gonna be that guy and shoot for a pair of n/a chicagos if they come out and trade em for another of these. Royals are my grail but breds are my white whale. Always wanted em but they were long gone and took those royals 28 years ago :lol:. Seeing all those old metalhead and powell & peralta skater pics brought back some memories. Royals fit my style perfect but them breds were the magic mighty mikes to me. The bball court dominators lol. Congrats all. The victory is setting in. A long year and lets hope these things dont come back around for another decade.

Back
Top Bottom