• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it this product?
be careful with it tho. i did a bunch of my shoes last summer. all came out awesome, but it ate through a little bit of leather on a pair of v's that had a scratch and both soles on a pair of xi's completely separated lol

It's not that. I cared too much about the yellow, but it's kinda like the once u go black you don't go back sayin?? Lol.. and no the magic eraser does not do a single thing for the yellow imo all it does is get stuffs and dirt off. The yellow never bothered me too much tell I learn it could come out.. I always thought u had to paint it to get it to look like white again. And I would never paint my sole. Was the way I looked at it. It's kinda like a old car. It's fine the way it is but please believe if you have the means to fix it u would?

Magic eraser seems better and less time consuming
magic eraser doesn't do a thing to the yellowing imo. And how would it be less time consuming you would have to scrub for an hour and get no results, or you can just sit your shoe in the sun and get results in 15 min/hour, while you could be out scrubbing on some girls or sumin. Imo if u want to scrub, scrub away while your doing that I'll be doing aiming else.. and when it really comes down to it I had 5 pairs just sitting the in the sun with no scrubbing so that 5 clean shoes in one hour, and u would still be on the first

This is why I passed on the Black Toes. I doubt JB will re-release these with a black tongue, so I will have to pay for this customization some point. Black Tongue > White Tongue.
this right here. passed on black toes cause i still have a beater pair of old loves somewhere in the closet

This is why I passed on the Black Toes. I doubt JB will re-release these with a black tongue, so I will have to pay for this customization some point. Black Tongue > White Tongue.

I agree ,I prefer the black tongue myself

Last edited:
I'm looking for a black/red tongue tag for the black/red AJKO's. I think the OG KO's only had "Nike" not "Nike Air" correct? Any ideas?

I'm looking for a black/red tongue tag for the black/red AJKO's. I think the OG KO's only had "Nike" not "Nike Air" correct? Any ideas?
it seems like these a dunk tongue tag will be a good fit. I'm sure there has to be a black/red dunk out there!?

it seems like these a dunk tongue tag will be a good fit. I'm sure there has to be a black/red dunk out there!?
dunk to 1s tongue tag swap. Always wanted to do it, but prob never would. Its a cool idea just dosent makesense i dont have multiple pairs

dunk to 1s tongue tag swap. Always wanted to do it, but prob never would. Its a cool idea just dosent makesense i dont have multiple pairs
you could even do an af1 tongue tag and just fold it right underneath the nike air so u can't see air force 1. Lmao

Back
Top Bottom