Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Now that I'm looking at it in my hand the af1 would be the best tag of the 3 to swap for once the af1 is folded under

Dam better yet you could UN stitch and cut the red air force 1 fibers out and you have a nike air tag!!!!!!!!!!! Prob wouldn't even ble to tell that it even said air force one, sense it just woven through?

venom13 venom13 quick question. How clean was the restitch done? Ive seen a swap with just a cut tongue but want to avoid that. Much rather de-stitch it so to speak. Im ready but debating on weather i want to try to double up to do it or just go with the one i got.

so did u put the other pair back together as well?
laugh.gif
nope, i will tho just to ball in them.

I just got mine back today as well, cost me nothing from a local shoe repair shop. In all, $140 for black toes, $107 for highlight reels and $8 to make them how they're supposed to be.

Last edited:
venom13 venom13 quick question. How clean was the restitch done? Ive seen a swap with just a cut tongue but want to avoid that. Much rather de-stitch it so to speak. Im ready but debating on weather i want to try to double up to do it or just go with the one i got.
Originally Posted by v8erman

Here u go bro ,the laces cover up any stitching

I paid full price for my hawks [emoji]128531[/emoji] wish I would've know they would be so cheap down the line but ohh well I break necks with my black tongue black toes so I'm happy it's the way it' should have been IMO

I paid full price for my hawks [emoji]128531[/emoji] wish I would've know they would be so cheap down the line but ohh well I break necks with my black tongue black toes so I'm happy it's the way it' should have been IMO
i got lucky met some dude on cl trying to dump these so he gave them to me for 80

Last edited:
Just got confirmation on my refund. Glad I got my money back but unsure how I feel about the seller losing his pair with nothing to show for it but that's his fault for not refunding me.

Question for those who got banned 1s... ya really waited hours in line at outlets for em?
i didnt cause i just got my pair last year...but its no different than lining up for any other sneaker.

just a few years ago everyone was lining up for sneakers, whether they were jordans or sb's.  

Question for those who got banned 1s... ya really waited hours in line at outlets for em?

nope a fellow nter near the outlets grabbed my set & i drove the 1 &1/2 out to him the next day & he only charged me box price FLAT :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom