Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For people who have done the swap, do you think the tongue would essentially be the same size between an 8 and 8.5?

^^^don't worry it would have been around resell price if you got hit with customs anyway so.....

Just grab em of CL. I got two pairs under 225 recently DS
You're going to have a hard time finding a size 9 DS on CL.  And for 225 on top of that?  Nah.

Fact!!!

I don't have 94's or Og's so can't give an opinion on those as I was zero and nine the years they came out

'94 shape beats it in my opinion. True high cut is superior along with well just look

N64 :smokin

Bought some GS 1's for gifts and I'm curious if the small logo is pretty normal? Also, under the insole looking different? Everything else checks out fine. 

Def. runs a lil big. Glad I didnt 1/2 size up! 
For those of you that own multiple models of 1's with NA treatment from this past year which do you feel run the largest to smallest in your opinion?  I imagine the Bred 13's run smallest, but how do you guys feel it compares to the Royals, Blk Toe's, and Shadows in terms of sizing. 

For those of you that own multiple models of 1's with NA treatment from this past year which do you feel run the largest to smallest in your opinion?  I imagine the Bred 13's run smallest, but how do you guys feel it compares to the Royals, Blk Toe's, and Shadows in terms of sizing. 
I have all you mentioned and I can see no difference. Maybe I just haven't worn em enough, but are people really saying they have different fits?

models prior to the shadows (knicks, royals, celtics) definately were made differently. And overall the shoe looked a bit bulkier compared to breds and shadows. Bred definately looked and felt smaller

Dope! I've been on the hunt for another pair smh. Prices have gone up since the black and red 1s. How much you drop if you don't mind me asking?

I got these from jmsneakers.com. hats off to them.. i initially ordered size 10 and they ran out so they emailed me quick and told me which size i need so i went with 9.5. 540 Shipped. Cost of 2 sneakers but i wanted a DS pair of these.

In my opinion..royals are tts. For the Shadows and Breds u need to go half size up.

I feel like I'm swimming in black toes the royals, then shadows, and then blk/red largest to smallest

Difference between the smaller three is negligible not sure what's up with my black toes

They all run TTS for me. BT's and Shadows felt a but more snug to me but they wore in nicely. Royals fit perfectly. Haven't rocked the Black/Reds yet. I usually un-lace my shoes completely before I lace them up for the first wear. I find it helps out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom