%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG

if it came from a US footlocker, the box label is shady. no price tab and it doesnt look like it was peeled off cause it looks like a straight cut

shoes look legit though, but that box label :nerd:

Last edited:
if it came from a US footlocker, the box label is shady. no price tab and it doesnt look like it was peeled off cause it looks like a straight cut

shoes look legit though, but that box label :nerd:
You're right I didn't notice that before. But the shoes seems point for the most part

Did you have to quote all those big *** pics?

Especially since this is already the wrong section.

Last edited:
shoes are 100% legit

no idea why hes claimin they are from FTL in the USA when they are most likely a overseas pair

So prices I should be expecting for ...

Royals ~600?
Breds ~450?

I've know accepted the fact that I'll have to pay these prices unless by some grace of God I get lucky on a restock.

Wow. I would have never guessed they would jump that much.

Just checked ebay again for royals for the hell of it.

There was:

1. A pair of FAKES for $1100
2. About 20 other fakes
3. One real pair used for $550
4. Multiple listings with stolen pictures

Absolutely ridiculous...

Yeah, ebay is crazy. All these people I see wearing royals and black and reds, I bet half are fake and most don't even know it. I paid a little more, but I wanted to get in and out instead of playing the waiting game for a "good" price black and reds.

shoes are 100% legit

no idea why hes claimin they are from FTL in the USA when they are most likely a overseas pair

I am very certain that they were sold at that moment from the US due to $140.00 price on the receipt. It would be a different price due to currency of that particular country. I believe that it was sold during a restock.

Another thing, last week when I brought my black/crimson foams from footlocker, I also brought the 3lab5 infrared via restock. They did not have the price tag nor showed any perforations as if they were ripped. In addition, the footlocker sticker was not on the box. But the box is definitely legit, stamp and all and as for the shoes itself, I noticed that next to the UPC code, it had a 9999999 code which means "promo". From what I know, the actual promos come in size 9 and the shoes are 10.5.

One more thing, my size 10.5 royals had the same 9999999 code to the left of the UPC code.

i never said the box wasnt legit, i could tell the box is legit.

like i said the shoes are legit. people are just making a big deal about the receipt.

Size 9.5. Not my pair but I'm just trying to help people out here. This is from KTT. I haven't seen pics but they guy is pretty legit to my knowledge. Pm me for info

Thanks for the comments they seem pretty legit. And sorry to post in the wrong section but figured I'd get better help

Anyone know if they fit the same as the normal Jordan 1 highs.
Im thinking of copping them but based on reviews, these have a thinner lining by the midfoot area since the material is made out of suede. 
Same sizing/fit as breds/royals? or bigger?

Anyone know if they fit the same as the normal Jordan 1 highs.
Im thinking of copping them but based on reviews, these have a thinner lining by the midfoot area since the material is made out of suede. 
Same sizing/fit as breds/royals? or bigger?
also these are mids, not highs, so.

Yeah that's what I was referring to also. The Banned's were never considered an "official" release so to speak. It would be great if these did officially release again at most of the major retailers sometime down the road. I just don't have faith that they'd receive the same treatment.

They wouldn't. Just like the red Gucci 1's that they re-released didn't have the same quality soft leather as the original release. Anyone with the original Gucci 1's will know what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom