Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks fellas. Lol I knew that'd be brought up. It was double boxed. Its not the OG box, its actually the box for the Jordan 4 laser, but whoever had these before me didn't double box. Box is in great shape though  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nah, I copped mine for 559$ including shipping. Gusto's also shipping from overseas, Corgi's shipping from the states. You can find a way better deal than 700$. @geraldg2309  was getting rid of his a few weeks ago for around the 600$ range DS sz 10
I need a 10.5 ill keep searching . are you going to wear your 94's chicago 1's

I need a 10.5 ill keep searching . are you going to wear your 94's chicago 1's

Most likely not..going to be letting my whole collection go here shortly. Have some family priorites I have to settle. Im trying to get to 300 posts so I can start posting in the classified section

i PMed JMsneakers 2 days ago, no answer. emailed them earlier today, no answer so far.

what do you want me to do? :lol:

if i can find a legit pair cheaper where i can see the actual pair im buying them im doing it :lol: unless i find some cheap breds.

Anyone have any Patent Leather 1's? Im trying to get some Chicago 1's..... Opinions????

I have those Chicago patent 1's from 03. They are really nice and have surprisingly held up well over the years. I wish my pair still fit. One day I'm going to put them in a case and on display next to my old school jordan jersey in a bar I have downstairs.

let me get them royals you said you had :nerd:

They come with a price fam! After seeing that ebay auction end at 770$, I think im going to end up taking my chances there. Been trying to movr then yo BoostHog for 550$ shipped but the dude bit the bullet elsewhere and paid more I believe smh

Been buying original 1's and I still need a Chicago pair. I bought a pair of AJKO but they are not what i expected. Any suggestions on a release year or the cleanest model? I did like the Patent Leather ones but want to stick with original version

Been buying original 1's and I still need a Chicago pair. I bought a pair of AJKO but they are not what i expected. Any suggestions on a release year or the cleanest model? I did like the Patent Leather ones but want to stick with original version

I'm telling you man if you're looking for patent leather 1's. The 03 model is where it is at

Back
Top Bottom