Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The jumpmam isnt the issue. The whole shoe in general is the problem. Material is the worse quality ive ever seen on a pair of Js, tongue is to damn long... I can go on forever. 94's are zuper clean though. You should def invest in a pair if youre serious about purchasing a chicago cw

The jumpmam isnt the issue. The whole shoe in general is the problem. Material is the worse quality ive ever seen on a pair of Js, tongue is to damn long... I can go on forever. 94's are zuper clean though. You should def invest in a pair if youre serious about purchasing a chicago cw
thats why i can't even mess with the 2013 version will probably get some 94's to rock

the quality and jumpman on the tongue isnt the issue with me (i mean i wish the leather was real or at least close to real) but its the stupid jumpman on the heel, its not like it replaced a nike air or anything it was just slapped on it for some stupid reason

I think I'm about to bite the bullet on a sz. 10.5 Royal for $465 shipped. Nobody's buying my Fear V yet, and I don't want to miss this.

I wear a 7Y for 3's and they're super comfortable on me. They aren't loose or tight at all. I was thinking of a half size down (6.5Y) would be okay if I'm getting the 1's Shadow (2013 release)? Thanks!

I wear a 7Y for 3's and they're super comfortable on me. They aren't loose or tight at all. I was thinking of a half size down (6.5Y) would be okay if I'm getting the 1's Shadow (2013 release)? Thanks!

It sounds like 7Y is your true size, why would you want to go a half size down if you already found your comfort zone??

595d08e1_jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Always wanted to use this gif :lol:

Last edited:
My 3's are super comfortable on me and I wear a 7Y. They're tight or loose at all and they fit just right. 
It sounds like 7Y is your true size, why would you want to go a half size down if you already found your comfort zone??
595d08e1_jaguars-fan-gif.gif
Always wanted to use this gif
laugh.gif
Flightclub's selling 6.5Y at $250 and there's an ebayer (Kaili_001) that is selling them at $400. The price difference is huge :frown: 

Last edited:
My 3's are super comfortable on me and I wear a 7Y. They're tight or loose at all and they fit just right. 
Flightclub's selling 6.5Y at $250 and there's an ebayer (Kaili_001) that is selling them at $400. The price difference is huge :frown: 

Yeah but it ain't worth it if you can only wear me for an hour cause your feet hurt like hell. :smh:

Yeah but it ain't worth it if you can only wear me for an hour cause your feet hurt like hell.
mean.gif
So I should stay to my true size (7Y) yeah? And is $400 a good deal for 1s Shadow? (I don't have much of a choice since I'm desperate lol)

So I should stay to my true size (7Y) yeah? And is $400 a good deal for 1s Shadow? (I don't have much of a choice since I'm desperate lol)

Just be patient homie. I was and I found both my shadows for good prices. One was $200 and the other was $215. Why u desperate? $400 way too much for some shadows. Especially in size 7.

Just be patient homie. I was and I found both my shadows for good prices. One was $200 and the other was $215. Why u desperate? $400 way too much for some shadows. Especially in size 7.
Been wanting those Shadows for quite awhile now :frown: But I'll try to be patient. Thank you! Thanks for all your help everyone.

yeah 400 is absurd, keep your eye open and maybe check the national CL search and find someone who will ship them to you for probably under $200

i would think youre a young dude and will probably grow a bit more. 

sizing down is never the right things to do in my book. i still fit in some of my high school 10.5s but no way am i copping 10.5's now, comfort level is 11-11.5. although i do own a pair of sz 12 shadows 

i got mine for $180 shipped DS, you just have to find someone who isnt in the reselling game with them who possibly needs money, anything is possible with patience and persistance

Patience does keep money in the pocket.  Problem is when you start missing drops, cart jacked, seeing dope pics, and a bunch of shoes that you want easily obtainable at a premium it becomes way tough to stick to your guns.

i would think youre a young dude and will probably grow a bit more. 

sizing down is never the right things to do in my book. i still fit in some of my high school 10.5s but no way am i copping 10.5's now, comfort level is 11-11.5. although i do own a pair of sz 12 shadows 
I'm actually a female haha and my foot wouldn't grow anymore 
roll.gif

i wouldn't pay more than 200 for GS shadows. You can get black/reds GS for just a lil more.
nerd.gif

but dam haven't seen shadows at all in my size
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom