Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

i wouldn't pay more than 200 for GS shadows. You can get black/reds GS for just a lil more.
nerd.gif

but dam haven't seen shadows at all in my size
mean.gif

I saw a pair of shadows in your size at flightclub (but you probably already know that I guess?) 

Not sure if anyone is a golfer but Marcus Jordan just tweeted these out.  Man if these release I will cop multiple pairs and golf in these the rest of my life.

Last edited:

I saw a pair of shadows in your size at flightclub (but you probably already know that I guess?) 
yes but Flightclub would be like a last last resort aka "if i win the lottery" im not gonna throw 450 + shipping lol no way
laugh.gif

not too recent and maybe since i dont follow shadows since i got my pair they went up like crazy? probably because the young cats didnt realize it was an actual OG colorway? who knows but i wouldnt pay $400 for 2013 quality thats for sure

shadow prices blew up after the bred release. whether it was a consolation prize or whether ppl were copping them to complete a trinity of royals, breds and shadows they were drying up right after the bred release. barons were believed to be a consolation for those who couldnt get their hands on shadows. 

Since a couple of you guys don't like the jumpman in the back of the shoe Im curious to know if you guys buy any of the mid models?

shadow prices blew up after the bred release. whether it was a consolation prize or whether ppl were copping them to complete a trinity of royals, breds and shadows they were drying up right after the bred release. barons were believed to be a consolation for those who couldnt get their hands on shadows. 
the shadows are too ill. The quality is excellent and they can be worn with anything

Since a couple of you guys don't like the jumpman in the back of the shoe Im curious to know if you guys buy any of the mid models?

Regardless of the jumpman on the back I hate mids, they look incomplete to me.

They definitely have a few dope colors that I wish were highs instead of mids though.

Anyone that thinks 2013 shadows are sub-par quality is sadly mistaken. Leather on both of mine are like butter.

Anyone that thinks 2013 shadows are sub-par quality is sadly mistaken. Leather on both of mine are like butter.

who ever thinks the leather on 2013 shadows either doesnt own them, is salty, or doesnt know anything.

the look, feel, and quality is awesome. wish i had doubled up

I think 275-300 is a good price today. Theres lots of people hoping on ebay but those won't sell any time soon.

quality leather on shadows? i guess it depends on what you call quality or if you are comparing it to something else but even the reebok lether on their releases is better, i saw some BKs at a local store that blew any of the 2013 1s out of the water so what butter do you eat, you must be rockin Parkay cuz comparitively speaking these arent even leather really. They arent the worst but not good by far and def not even worth their respective retail especially when you compare them to 01s or 94s or OGs

Back
Top Bottom