Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thats what capping gets you

Lol

To be honest, I'm more focused on getting more breds right now. I got a NTer looking out for me and find some deals hopefully. I'd like 3 more pairs. Been trying to talk to some people on eBay but there's no use in that. They go by FC and don't want to come down even a dollar

Nobody wants
Well my bad for trying to be helpful if someone wanted them 
eyes.gif

Thanks bro.. Not picking them up but just realized this site may help me with another release coming soon.
smokin.gif
That's my undercover site lol. More than retail sometimes but prevents the headache of not knowing what Nike.com is going to do.

Hi,

I hope this is the right topic.

I've bought a couple of days ago a pair of Air Jordan 1 '94 powder blue's.

I think it is a really clean shoe, I just simply like the design and colorway.

Unfortunately I have a problem with it. The right pair, I don't really know how to describe, when I make a step, and there is pressure on my right forefoot, I feel, I dont know, some kind of additional pressure to my forefoot. I mean, like I wouldn't step on a fully flat surface. I tried to feel the "bump" with my hand, but the shoe feels normal, unless I make a step in it.

May be it sounds weird, but it is annoying.

May I expect it to break in, or the only resolution is to bring it back to the shop and try to explain that the shoe doesn't feel right? Unfortunately in my country most of the time the shop assistant arent really helpful in these kind of situations...

I had the same thing happen to me with a pair of Oreo 6s I bought, felt like they had a weird lump on one foot that I was constantly stepping on, but I couldn't really feel it when I felt inside the shoe for it.

My solution was to take a old pair of thin insoles, and cut a chunk out of them in the spot where I felt the lump. I then put this cut up insole underneath the OG insole. This effectively built up the bottom of the shoe everywhere except where the lump was, evening everything out, and I couldn't feel the lump anymore.

Might be worth a try if you really want to rock them.

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=6748]image.jpg (84k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6749]image.jpg (80k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Legit check on these?

[ATTACHMENT=6748]image.jpg (84k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6749]image.jpg (80k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Legit check on these?

Fake: wrong position of the tag on the box, visible widows peaks on the heel and wrong shoetree (they have to be grey)

Back
Top Bottom