Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You're welcome. I saw them on an IG post and bugged the guy to tell me what they were. For folks with a lot of pairs (aka all of us) it REALLY cleans up the whole thing. 

I got tired of having boxes laid out all over the floor and opening them and messing with the paper etc.

I will say it again though, be careful with them. The bottoms of some of them have sharp pointy plastic bits that stick out. Use your hand to feel for them. Put cardboard or bubble wrap at the bottom to protect the shoes.

Exactly!!! For all those reason n plus i hate reading small fonts in the mornin.

Thanks again @BoostHog for sharing.

i'm about to design a sneaker vending machine

kickstarter to be posted soon for you guys to donate to the cause
semi srs

Thanks to whoever that posted these iris containers from Michael's.

FYI Michael's have a 50% off any 1 item.

so these come in sets of $? do you mind putting the item i cant find them on Michaels website

Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but anyone know why the AJ1 OG High "Family Forever" is $20 less than the other Retro OG High?  I'm not complaining but just curious.

What's the connection with denim? Maybe JB is trolling us for always making fun of MJs jeans.
nerd.gif
MJ's kids designed it as a Father's Day gift, I'm pretty sure they know their Dad loves his denim lol
6 months ago Jeffrey, Marcus, and Jasmine Jordan approached the footwear designers at the Jordan brand to discuss the ultimate Father’s Day gift. What they created together is now a celebration of the little moments between father and family.

Last edited:
Is that eastbay rep still lurking the site answering questions :nerd: ...I need to know if those family forever's will be available in a size 16.

Is that eastbay rep still lurking the site answering questions :nerd: ...I need to know if those family forever's will be available in a size 16.
If you have twitter, try tweeting or sending eastbay a DM. They seem pretty good about replying...

If you have twitter, try tweeting or sending eastbay a DM. They seem pretty good about replying...

Thanks Squatch, i do that but I've got so much erroneous info that route I don't trust it anymore. I've been told yes and no sizes were offered and I've been told no and they had sizes. The eastbay reps that lurked here helped me waaay more. Oh well, looks like I'll have to wait until Sat morning to see since NT ran them off.

Last edited:
jinkazama jinkazama I agree,the reps that were here did a much better job than the twitter reps do. I posted a problem once in a thread and the EB rep contacted me about it..

jinkazama jinkazama I agree,the reps that were here did a much better job than the twitter reps do. I posted a problem once in a thread and the EB rep contacted me about it..

Same here...was getting the run around on the phone and by email...posted on NT, got contacted, and my issue got corrected before the day was over. I thought they brought a lot to the board. Wonder why they got ran off :nerd: ?

Last edited:
Dude locally wants 400 for his bred 1s, VNDS, is that fair these days?

No lol

If you check eBay depending on your size you should be able to get a DS pair for that much

Let me know your size I'll try and help you out if needed

Back
Top Bottom