• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The highlight reels joke was spot on.
These dips in the stock usually happen when they (nike) report financials and they did not meet or exceed analysts expectations.
September 2013 was a huge market correction, had nothing to do with Nike individually as a company, and ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with any individual shoe... Everyone was down during that period.

Last edited:
Picked these up today love the colorway.

Thats crazy that Nike/JB makes you spend 30k on **** that isn't going to sell in order to receive their hot sneakers. Is that company wide or is each individual store required to do that?

I know this doesn't count for Tier 0 accounts. Undefeated doesn't have any nasty Nike/JB clothes/shoes, but they still get hot sneakers.

I scooped a pair of the b-grade outlet Black Toes...indistinguishable from the general release (I have both) aside from the b-stamp on the inside of the box.

If you are doing the one to rock/one to stock....rock the b grades and keep the general release on ice...

that's what I did....

I scooped a pair of the b-grade outlet Black Toes...indistinguishable from the general release (I have both) aside from the b-stamp on the inside of the box.

If you are doing the one to rock/one to stock....rock the b grades and keep the general release on ice...

that's what I did....
seen a few people acting like bgrades go for more then the gr
laugh.gif

I can imagine these staying in the same price range as the GR as supply dries up but nothing too crazy

Last edited:
I bought a pair of worn 3x breds the other day for $230, the seller is supposed to ship them tomorrow. The seller was acting kinda sketchy, i hope he sends the same shoes he sent me pics of. I paid through an invoice so I'm not too worried.

Seeing all those gym reds is depressing. They look real clean but I'm not about to drop a couple hundred for that pair of 1s

those all red grew on me :lol:

sad how much i hated them but with real life pics they look good and quality looks damn good

I missed them Damn grey toes at the outlets cause I called when the manager on Sunday said to call 8:30 that next Monday.

Called 8:30 explained why I was told to
at that time

The guy on the phone said why not call at 8:00

I was pissed

Last edited:
Just finished my New Love custom last week. Took awhile cuz I was in between moving into my new place. Enjoy guys, honest feedback will be appreciated. Step by step pics coming soon.

Holy Trinity Foursome

Old Love/New Love
Any time someone mentions the old love/ new love I think about these. Nike needs to officially pump these out, would sell like hotcakes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom