Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm not hating on the 2013 cuz of there high resell prices, just genuinely will wait on those colors to be remastered if and when they ever are its just that simple, not about the money it's about being as satisfied as possible... Cw's are obviously important for sure but cw alone doesn't justify having the lesser version of the shoe, IMO
personally I didn't care about the 1 retros UNTIL 2015 and that's since 2001

I've worn my 2013 breds Atleast 50-100 times. The left has creased perfectly, however my right shoe hasn't really ever broken in. It's not from how I walk either because this is the only shoe I have ever had this happen to. It's so weird and kinda pinches my right foot.

Like the left toebox is soft now but my right is still a brick

Last edited:
Watch them remaster royals with a suede swoosh.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Threw some 1's on today

sup guys, thanks to y'all I was able to get the LA's after I missed out on the first release...

I have some 2016 PB's tho, worn 2x, in great condition... I want to parlay them into some 1's (2015 Chi's, '13 Breds, Shadows, Royals, or white Lances to match my blacks)

Is a straight up trade for DS Breds realistic? I figure straight up for Chi's or Shadows would be an easier sell- I figure $100 + Chi's would be the most even. but I really want those Breds man :lol:

size is 14 if anyone was wondering :nerd:

sup guys, thanks to y'all I was able to get the LA's after I missed out on the first release...

I have some 2016 PB's tho, worn 2x, in great condition... I want to parlay them into some 1's (2015 Chi's, '13 Breds, Shadows, Royals, or white Lances to match my blacks)

Is a straight up trade for DS Breds realistic? I figure straight up for Chi's or Shadows would be an easier sell- I figure $100 + Chi's would be the most even. but I really want those Breds man
laugh.gif

size is 14 if anyone was wondering
nerd.gif
@AIRGOLDEN2123

^Hahaha nooo, you and @bballermarkie are like two devils on my shoulder tempting me with Yeezys or non-OG 1s. I gotta stay strong. OG colored 1s only these days.

(Although if I can get 750s we may have a different story)

Anyone know if there's difference is sizing for 2001 black red or royal I know there's more ankle padding

Yeah. Looks like I'll be sitting out a few upcoming releases as well :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom