Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Directly to BabyJs I don't think he's aware of any of this yet lol.

What we gonna do is once I get his PP I will create a private message with all of our pledges everybody's gonna be in that message once they send the gift they will write in the message "sent"

Not the greatest pic, but had to UNDS these today in this beautiful Cali weather. Leather is A1.

Also, count me in for babyjs fund, I'm no OG sneaker heads like y'all or know all of the history/facts/details but this is what it's all about and this is what I love about anything that can bring good people together.

Last edited:
We got 15/18 I just talked to BabyJs, I'm trying to convince him that this is nothing compared to how much he contributes to the thread.

Cankle makes 16!

BabyJs you do more than enough for this thread and like I said your one of the few that should miss a shoe because of friggin medical bills. This is a gift from us to you man send me that PayPal!!

Last edited:
We got 15/18 I just talked to BabyJs, I'm trying to convince him that this is nothing compared to how much he contributes to the thread.

Cankle makes 16!

BabyJs you do more than enough for this thread and like I said your one of the few that should miss a shoe because of friggin medical bills. This is a gift from us to you man send me that PayPal!!

Who bought the BT from him? He should have the PayPal no?

I am literally speechless at the selfless acts of kindness and generosity you all are willing to show for a complete stranger who does nothing but post links in a few threads.

I am sincerely grateful to see such kindness being expressed by so many, it literally became overwhelming, in a good way.

As I mentioned to
kilroythedon kilroythedon , I would not feel comfortable accepting any sort of funds in order for me to obtain a pair of shoes without me paying it back or forward. I will also not feel comfortable if I am not able to secure a pair come the release day.

I really do appreciate what everyone is willing to do. Just seeing many posts that what I contribute is appreciated and worthy of my place on this site is good enough for me. If anything, I would love to see this same kind of devotion, support, and willingness expressed to any upcoming charity programs and towards those who are in great need of this sort of kindness.

Again, thank you all for being such great people and don't let that fade away, no matter the circumstance(s).

Back
Top Bottom