• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all boys are some savages for wearing red laces :x

I noticed my pair isnt really tumbled at all. Only the top near the collar and the toe box are wrinkled and it isn't as visible as early pics and some other people pairs are

I noticed my pair isnt really tumbled at all. Only the top near the collar and the toe box are wrinkled and it isn't as visible as early pics and some other people pairs are

I got a pair like that.

I like the less tumbled

Shoot, if I actually won one of my Shiekh raffles for these 2016 Breds..........I would've rocked the red laces on them too (just to keep them different from my 2013 Breds that use the regular black laces)

Crip killahhhhhh

Not as bad as wearing it with white laces though

Last edited:
anyone feel these run smaller than the other Jordan 1s from 2015/16?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol yea I did have a new pair of Nike socks on. Still feel these are noticably smaller than my 10.5s in SBBs,chis, cybers, lettermans, Metallics, yangs, uncs. Shoulda traded this kid that wanted to size swap in line lol

Thought I'd bring this info here. Stitching is inconsistent in bred 2016 not matching like 2013s and earlier 2016 models above Nike sign. This is a issue for using as fake indicator.

Last edited:
Struck out on all raffles, only got my 8.5 cause I'm an employee. Went around the mall a little before 8:30 and came across a 6 & 6.5 for my girl and my mom. It was a good day.

you sure the pack is only 10 years old ?  I had a friend who wore the black and gold 6s all the time and his held up pretty well. 

Positive bro.. I wish I coulda wear em, the pair that held up for my recently broke, and my DS box feels like mush when I press the heel

My take on the bred 1 leather quality. The black area on the shoe is like the leather on AJ1 black with the gum bottoms that came out in 2014. Actually the last AJ1's that sat on shelves CM, Blue Metallics, Lettermans and Ying Yangs were all superior to the recently released bred 1.

My take on the bred 1 leather quality. The black area on the shoe is like the leather on AJ1 black with the gum bottoms that came out in 2014. Actually the last AJ1's that sat on shelves CM, Blue Metallics, Lettermans and Ying Yangs were all superior to the recently released bred 1.
I wouldn't say the black is as bad as the black gums toe box material however, the black parts of the '16 Bred def not as good as the red part.

Is good quality leather to the touch aND texture. But as some others have stated-its a thicker leather than what's been used. Real leather shoes are actually pretty stiff. I was at a Nordstrom feeling on all the higher end shoes abd sneakers abd the leather was pretty stiff on most pairs. These are going to break in nicely once you soften them up by either using conditioner or just wearing them constantly.

Back
Top Bottom