• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:nerd:

Wait, huh
This not the breds again huh?

This release has made me want to grab a pair of navy metallics and another 2016 pair of black/red 1's :nerd:

Question: Ordered a pair of Chicago's and B/R from Goat for the first time. Sellers confirmed and are shipping to goat. How long is the turn over rate and will I get tracking once its sent off to me? Thanks!

Last edited:
From the 2016 "banned" thread [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Took a group shot on IG. Follow me if you don't already. Love this retro. I like that they're different in gue to differentiate. Catching up on the thread and good to see most cooked

Last edited:
Picked up a pair on resale and guy refunded me a few hours later cause he got a better offer. What a ****.

($310 shipped to USA for those curious)

Bruh!!!!!!! Now that the chi,bred and soon to be royals and shadows drop, all the other OG 1s will be EASY COPS!!!!!!!! (Cept the Blk/Golds)
The next 36 months are about to hectic, fellas.

Anyone that hasn't completed their AJ1 Trinity set, we will have our opportunity to finally due so these next several months.  GIT RDY

Last edited:
The next 36 months are about to hectic, fellas.

Anyone that hasn't completed their AJ1 Trinity set, we will have our opportunity to finally due so these next several months.  GIT RDY
27 months and the only ones that will be difficult will be the OG colorways minus the metallic, as of now lol hopefully the hype train doesn't stop at metallicville

27 months and the only ones that will be difficult will be the OG colorways minus the metallic, as of now lol hopefully the hype train doesn't stop at metallicville

UNC were mad easy.

Only pairs that won't be will be breds, royals, chis, and shadows.

Breds weren't easy and neither were chis.

I expect the same for shadows and royals

i cant find any breds in socal for 300 or under, can anyone recommend a Facebook group? I'm about to pay 350 for a pair which i really don't want to do
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom