Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I wouldn't mind if they went forth with this guy's concept from a few years back. Some are decidedly feminine....but I'm sure it'd be a smash for some of the colors, and the collector dudes would try to complete the whole set. Plus throw in a NA remastered version of the b/w Vegas 1s and the all black Japan's from 01 to complete the color wheel? That'd be a hit.

Last edited:
Word of caution-I put some wilsons leather conditioner on my banneds. The toebox looked discolored immediately. Looked like it was going to stain, but then it dried up and looked fine.

yea thats the way they are which is weird i freaked out a little bit because first day i wore them they got dirty on the upper so i cleaned them up with jason markk and they bled so bad i used the softest brush to and i always take care of my sneakers when cleaning them so i was like what the hell? But they turned out alright red dye got on the stiching on the midsole though little bit.

hmmmm...i was JUST about to spray some crep protect, but now im skeptical again

I wouldn't mind if they went forth with this guy's concept from a few years back. Some are decidedly feminine....but I'm sure it'd be a smash for some of the colors, and the collector dudes would try to complete the whole set. Plus throw in a NA remastered version of the b/w Vegas 1s and the all black Japan's from 01 to complete the color wheel? That'd be a hit.

i would hate if they did that tbh

Man 3 attempts to buy Banneds at resale and still empty handed. 2 refunds after payment and 1 open claim.

If anyone spots a size 10 at a decent price lemme know.

Give me the forest greens. Pass on the rest

Fair price for the Knicks? Love them and looking to cop now that I have my first 1's in hand

Last edited:
hmmmm...i was JUST about to spray some crep protect, but now im skeptical again
i dont think crep will mess it up honestly because its not getting as wet as if u cleaned it with a actual cleaner and brush maybe start with a small area first and see how it is?

still need me some Chicagos still salty i missed out last year i felt i got a come back when i got the banneds though this weekend but man still need those chicagos :frown:

I took so many L's for the banned release, I really hope my luck is different with Royals which are my all time favorite.

I took so many L's for the banned release, I really hope my luck is different with Royals which are my all time favorite.
really need those royals also i need all the ones coming out actually. haha i just hope jordan brand learned from the banned release to make more hopefully because ones to me are the best jordan thats just IMO so hopefully the 1s returning are not going to be a ***** to get because man oh man thats not going to be fun.

Anyone see J23 Apps post on IG? Theres a picture of the fine print 31s with the black white og 1s on the bottom dont know if its legit or not.

Man 3 attempts to buy Banneds at resale and still empty handed. 2 refunds after payment and 1 open claim.

If anyone spots a size 10 at a decent price lemme know.
damn sorry to hear homie.. im a sz 10 also.  what prices were you throwing out that got refunded if you dont mind me asking

damn sorry to hear homie.. im a sz 10 also.  what prices were you throwing out that got refunded if you dont mind me asking

$310 shipped to USA (agreed upon price)
$290 shipped to Canada (buy it now price)
$300 shipped to Canada (seller offered price)

Word of caution-I put some wilsons leather conditioner on my banneds. The toebox looked discolored immediately. Looked like it was going to stain, but then it dried up and looked fine.

I was just about to order some for all my shoes

What if the tongue and toe an box was black on those sbb 2.0 [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. I have poor photo shop skills

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom