Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well shoot , I was able to purchase and get refunded in within 30 minutes . [emoji]128591[/emoji]I think you guys saved me

Yea don't pull no bs like that anymore fam

Only cop these from Sole Supremacy, urban necessities, goat app or find a seller on Deadlaced Twitter

Can somebody put me on game with this leather lotion?? What exactly does it do? Keep the leather smooth?
Kinda moisturizes and protects. Although we can argue if these are real animal leather all day, animal leather can dry out and crack (see: Honda seats).

Mega off topic but figured I'd throw it in the best thread on NT...watching sneakerheadz on netflix and saw this lol

Honestly I'm waiting until the cool breezes and crispness of fall to break my pairs out.

Something about Bred 1s and grey sweats brings out a Rocky vibe that screams bring it on winter [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Seller just accepted my $290 offer on the 2016 Banned sz 11 on GOAT. Kind of surprised, considering recent pairs sold for $350+. Judging by their prices, it seems like there's a drop-off after sizes larger than 10.5. Very excited though! First time biting the resell bullet, but these are worth $290 to me.

Last edited:
Thought I was going to get a cancel from bouncewear for the banned 1's, but they're finally here! Glad I didn't strike out on those.

I think it was dope how the 2001s came with those jumpman ornaments. The pinnacle 1s on 10/22 have a pretty sick looking jumpman ornament as well

So after the black/red 1s that leaves

Alternate SBBs
Pinnacle lows
Top 3s
Black toes
UKs
BHMs (annual thing)
3 dif. pairs of black/whites
Royals
White/metallic red

I think I might have forgot a few

I think it was dope how the 2001s came with those jumpman ornaments. The pinnacle 1s on 10/22 have a pretty sick looking jumpman ornament as well

So after the black/red 1s that leaves

Alternate SBBs
Pinnacle lows
Top 3s
Black toes
UKs
BHMs (annual thing)
3 dif. pairs of black/whites
Royals
White/metallic red

I think I might have forgot a few

Teals

Makes me wonder if these are going to be BHM themed.

Very good point @jdm rice; especially since MJ himself actually spoke out for the first time ever about the terrible police shootings and the current racial divide we face in America. By the looks of the RD and CWs you've pointed out, I'll go out on a limb to assume it may very well be a BHM theme/statement that would touch upon the issues we face today.

Back
Top Bottom