• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had to edit out the store numbers.

Wow that's crazy. If true, black toes will def be top priority for me.

Another giveaway are the holes in the toebox..fake pairs have smaller holes...below is a photo of a real pair with the larger holes in toebox.

My page monitor just went off for the Black / Red 1 page on Shoe Palace. Now it says unable to access the site due to bots / spiders or some ish.

Did they restock?

Just checked on my phone. False alarm sorry.

Last edited:
thanks for the input guys.

im gonna UNDS the bred 1 this weekend and see how they roll.

My $300 offer was accepted on goat for size 10.5 banneds ... couldn't wait any longer ... I sold size 13 banned that I was able to get last min on shoepalace on there as well so made up some cost and some other pairs of extra nmd and ultraboost I sold.. next up is chicagos and sbb..

Last edited:
It was too good to be true. Recieved my pair from EBay ($260) and they were definitely fakes or UA pair. Widows peak on both the toe and heel areas. Talked with eBay customer service, after going over the policy with them, agreed that when I send the documents to prove they are not authentic. I would no longer need to send them back to the seller. I was adamant about not sending them back to the seller to just sucker someone else.
I will post pics of the kicks later so you can see the unholy abominations that they are.
Right after I go to FC LA to get the shady seller a big fat L.
Glad eBay was able to side with your end and get the refund process going.

As for your comment on suckering someone else now that you don't have to return it to the seller, hope this is a joke.... 

As for your comment on suckering someone else now that you don't have to return it to the seller, hope this is a joke.... 

you didn't read the comment correctly.......... it says they were adamant about not sending them back so the seller could sucker someone else.

Last edited:
you didn't read the comment correctly.......... it says they were adamant about not sending them back so the seller could sucker someone else.
You're right.. still didn't have my morning cup of coffee yet.  

Apologies for the misread.

In addition to the 5 lines (instead of 4) on the lace bag, the two upper sections on the tongue on your pair are almost equal in size. On legit pairs, the top section is smaller than the lower section of the tongue. 

A real pair looks like this (compare with your pair):

2687026-klekt-air-jordan-1-retro-banned-2016-bred-normal.jpg

Here's an example of a fake pair:

authentic_air_jordan_1_retro_high_og_banned_2016_version_from_kickstalk.net.jpg

Thanks

Can't wait to scoop my pair of '16 Breds from my girl next weekend when I go back to the crib. 
pimp.gif

My lady has brought me good luck with release so far.. Scooped me the breds and Yeezy 350 V2 Belugas

How's the 2016 Banned sizing compared to UNC or the 2013 Shadow 1's ?

appreciate opinions on this since i'm ready to cop just want to get the most info 1st

Back
Top Bottom