Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why cant i log into niktalk on my phone? its working on my laptop. i even logged out on my laptop and still cant log in on phone

How's the 2016 Banned sizing compared to UNC or the 2013 Shadow 1's ?

appreciate opinions on this since i'm ready to cop just want to get the most info 1st

My Breds are snug and a bit tight around the toe box area.

And UNCs are relaxed and loose at toe box

Finally got my pair locally for $280. Not bad but not good either.
sick.gif

forget the shoes info on the wood floors 
nerd.gif

but the shoes nice too 

My Breds are snug and a bit tight around the toe box area.

And UNCs are relaxed and loose at toe box

Yeah my bred were tight too. Had to break in a bit and also laced them a little looser in the toe box. After a few wears they're good.

I got a question. Do any of you guys feel like the 2013 Breds run smaller/tighter in the toe box as opposed to Shadows and Royals or any of your other 1's from 2013 that year?

Quick update. FYI Flight Club no longer does written authentication. I got worried that now I might have to just return for a refund but spoke with Footlocker(cooperate) and said that I could get a written document from a in store manager to help process the counterfeit case I have. So there is still a chance to stop the scammer. I have pics but I'm at work, so I will post the rest later.
Here are a couple views that made me laugh when looking them over.
Who remembers the UA/fake Royal 1 big laces bags. These bags were even bigger. Didn't think it was possible.

Sold/shipped from Illinois, supposedly bought in NY but tagged like its from MentalKicks(China).

Never seen this QC sticker before and the dreaded photo copied recipet.

Quick update. FYI Flight Club no longer does written authentication. I got worried that now I might have to just return for a refund but spoke with Footlocker(cooperate) and said that I could get a written document from a in store manager to help process the counterfeit case I have. So there is still a chance to stop the scammer. I have pics but I'm at work, so I will post the rest later.
Here are a couple views that made me laugh when looking them over.
Who remembers the UA/fake Royal 1 big laces bags. These bags were even bigger. Didn't think it was possible.

Sold/shipped from Illinois, supposedly bought in NY but tagged like its from MentalKicks(China).

Never seen this QC sticker before and the dreaded photo copied recipet.
Man this pair screams FAKE so bad.  I've seen so many of these on eBay with various other Jordan shoes.  The chinese sticker in the back is definitely an indicator.  The receipt with that specific font being used is also a dead giveaway.  And of course, that lace bag is the biggest offender.  

These are from eBay. FC used to do written authentication but apparently stopped last year. So after a heated conversation with eBay (wouldn't accept a video of them reviewing the shoes as evidence) they said retailer/manufacture should give me a certificate of authenticity ( never heard of such certificate for Nike/Jordan sneakers). Then called Footlockers 800 number and they told me a manager at a store could help me out with it. Hopefully eBay CS decides it's good enough for verification. I will keep you guys updated and try to put together a detailed post on the difference between the retail and these fugazis.

Last edited:
itzzzberny itzzzberny Gotcha.

I hope all falls in your favor [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I've seen that QC sticker before. I want to say it was on the Legend blue XIs or some other recent XI release.

I'm sure most won't be interested but thought it was funny to see a FSR since they're from 2014...

Nike Rehoboth, DE

Back
Top Bottom