Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Weird. There's def some inconsistencies from pair to pair on remasters, but very weird that you would have stiff leather on those parts.

CM's are def the best. Wish they were as plentiful and cheap in Canada. My city got less of these than any other remastered 1.

If you want a pair there is a full sizero run of 1s on foot locker right now. With a 20% off of orders 75 and more.

If you want a pair there is a full sizero run of 1s on foot locker right now. With a 20% off of orders 75 and more.

Thanks! Yeah I know there's plenty left in the states for cheap, but I'm in Canada so I have to pay crazy conversion fees and possibly import fees and whatnot. Wish it was easier to buy sneakers up here. I still have my first pair, but would like to double up eventually. I've worn these to death.

Look what we have here fellas...

If they have the silly black portion at the toe, I wouldn't even give them a second look.

Copped those Laser 1 from RUvilla for 79 bucks last week.

Canceled my order due to inconsistent inventory. Guess they never had my size 13. Smh. Got a refund and 10% off next order.

Couldn't cop my sbb, now this. Lowkey irritated af.

Looks more like cardboard coated with uselessness. the toe box that is. I hope its just the picture that is misleading.

Canceled my order due to inconsistent inventory. Guess they never had my size 13. Smh. Got a refund and 10% off next order.

Were these posted

Not crazy about the perforations, but if these have an all black sole they'd honestly have my attention. They weren't posted yet though, so thanks.

My Lasers from Villa didn't slip through the cracks either so I guess grabbing those Metallic Navys for $95 wasn't a bad call.

Last edited:
out........... would've been nicer with NA branding. I can't wear all patent shoes, not comfortable to me and creasing looks hideous.

My 9.5 was canceled as well. I feel your pain...

Those new pics of those 1s dropping soon remind me of the black cat 6s set to drop at the end of the year.

Both joints feature those perforations. Full of holes like spongebob. 6s look like they went thru a cheese grater and these 1s look like the tops of band aids with them tiny dots. I'll probably pass until my mind changes after an on foot or in hand video gets posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom