Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
S/O to priceboy00 priceboy00 again for the love he showed months back. I'm finally back in the States off deployment about to put some miles on these!

Yeah. I don't plan to try and buy anymore J's. It's too much of a hassle to obtain a pair I want on release dates.

My goal, until all the bs and hoops I have to go through ends, but which in this case will be forever because I don't see it calming down at all :wow:

I don't blame you for taking a hiatus. I'm sure all that time and effort collecting tickets for the blk/red release... only to strike out was the straw that broke the camels back. That same thing happened to me 4 years ago. Wasted an hour of my time and gas collecting tickets for nothing. After that day, I refuse to go out of my way for raffles. I mean if I happen to be at the mall and there was a certain release I wanted, then i'll put in. But no special trips. And since then.... online or bust. When it's convenient for me. :tongue:

situations like the one above that require individuals to drive around and do raffles aka "put that work in" is definitely costly, inconvenient, and ineffective compared to some of the practices exhibited by the younger generation sneakerheads.

It's so ironic, fully grown adults driving around putting in work, following rules, wasting time and gas while "respecting the game"
All while these younger cats drop $50 on a bot cop their size and then some, and then collect. It's funny, Grown dudes striking out, losing time and money looking like a bunch of kids to other adult grown men, standing in line behind actual high school kids who banking and going back to school flossin with bread in their pockets and expensive shoes on their feet looking like adults to the rest of the high schoolers.

rhinosport rhinosport Most certainly.

It is too much of a mission just to get a pair of shoes which has become unpleasant.
I know the feeling all too well. It's always been difficult to buy J's in my size. Haven't had an instore option since the fire red IVs, but missing out doesn't bother me as much. Both SBBs decided to release up to sz 14 in the us for whatever reason so I never had a chance...

It is too much of a mission just to get a pair of shoes which has become unpleasant.
I know the feeling all too well. It's always been difficult to buy J's in my size. Haven't had an instore option since the fire red IVs, but missing out doesn't bother me as much. Both SBBs decided to release up to sz 14 in the us for whatever reason so I never had a chance...

But which pill is easier to swallow?
Striking out knowing that they didn't produce your size?
Striking out because of bots/scrips/backdoor and your size was avail?

Time after time. With constant defeat, one would finally toss in the towel....

situations like the one above that require individuals to drive around and do raffles aka "put that work in" is definitely costly, inconvenient, and ineffective compared to some of the practices exhibited by the younger generation sneakerheads.

It's so ironic, fully grown adults driving around putting in work, following rules, wasting time and gas while "respecting the game"
All while these younger cats drop $50 on a bot cop their size and then some, and then collect. It's funny, Grown dudes striking out, losing time and money looking like a bunch of kids to other adult grown men, standing in line behind actual high school kids who banking and going back to school flossin with bread in their pockets and expensive shoes on their feet looking like adults to the rest of the high schoolers.
at the end of the day they are just shoes. if you truly eating right buying regularly at a marked price is nothing but extra sleep and convenience  for the next man 

Finally was able to get a pair of bred 1s.  Had to cop off GOAT, but I'm pleased.
Congrats brother, they look great. The shade of red on those came out really nice. I've been holding out but it looks like I just need to pack it in and pay resale for a pair. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

But which pill is easier to swallow?
Striking out knowing that they didn't produce your size?
Striking out because of bots/scrips/backdoor and your size was avail?

Time after time. With constant defeat, one would finally toss in the towel....
I've swallowed both pills far too often and while they taste slightly different going down, the result is the same. Its gotten less bitter for me I guess I built up a tolerance

Congrats brother, they look great. The shade of red on those came out really nice. I've been holding out but it looks like I just need to pack it in and pay resale for a pair. 
mean.gif
Thanks man. I'm really pleased with the pair I received, especially after going through everything with the fakes I received. 

Just keep an eye on GOAT, and once you see a price you're willing to pay, jump on it quick......that what I did.

Nice.. Maybe I'd go for a darker shade of red, but thats just me.
But those green laces...:nthat:  those green laces are what I want for my SBB 2.0s
May I ask where you got them from?

Pretty sure the green laces came from an old pair of Nike ID Dunks I did back in the day.

After all this remastered AJ1 phase is over, I gonna stick my neck out to say that JB is gonna start releasing the "vintage/distressed" versions of all the AJ1s. Feeding into our "the AJ1 looks better the more your wear them" spiel. They'll be worn, heel dragged, yellowed, creased, frayed laced, and $250.

After all this remastered AJ1 phase is over, I gonna stick my neck out to say that JB is gonna start releasing the "vintage/distressed" versions of all the AJ1s. Feeding into our "the AJ1 looks better the more your wear them" spiel. They'll be worn, heel dragged, yellowed, creased, frayed laced, and $250.
You sir have an overactive mind
laugh.gif

Don't act like y'all wouldn't cop a Banned or Chicago release with pre-yellowed soles. Stranger things have happened in the shoe world.

Back
Top Bottom