Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My 1s collection so far.... as you can see I'm new to the 1 wave, seemed like as I got older i fell in love with the silhouette. Missed on the blk/toe today
I'm still mad I missed out on the Chi 1 lows on clearance when I could have purchased them for $40 lol. 

If this thread is any indicator about the hype around the shoe, if we all strike out, hopefully the resale isn't  too terrible. They're selling for $250ish, so hopefully that dips some more in the coming weeks.
it DEFINALTY WONT
Pretty sure if you're patient and monitor, you're going to get pairs for $225, maybe less. Seems like $250 is pretty normal and it's release day. So, that's typically a decent sign. 

smokin.gif
Did you secure bro?

I got a call from HoH Galleria in Houston. D bag let the phone ring once, hung up, i called back and the idiot told me no call backs. I was freaking heated
Not true Hoh leaves message on vmail. Smh
It depends on where you are. San Diego the ones I won raffles, they left messages (which i was in complete shock when they did). Any of the Houston area HoHs. You're SOL if you don't answer more times than not. One time I called back immediately and the girl was cool with it. It's just like using discounts. Hit or miss.

I'm still mad I missed out on the Chi 1 lows on clearance when I could have purchased them for $40 lol. 

Pretty sure if you're patient and monitor, you're going to get pairs for $225, maybe less. Seems like $250 is pretty normal and it's release day. So, that's typically a decent sign. 
If this is true, then I'm cool with that. Of the Bulls Trio (Black/Red, Chicago, & Black Toe), the BTs are my least favorite. And by "least," I just mean behind those 2, but still a dope shoe. So I wanted them mainly to complete the set, but I'm not tripping if I don't get them.

If this is true, then I'm cool with that. Of the Bulls Trio (Black/Red, Chicago, & Black Toe), the BTs are my least favorite. And by "least," I just mean behind those 2, but still a dope shoe. So I wanted them mainly to complete the set, but I'm not tripping if I don't get them.
Yeah. Resale sucks, but even at $240, after retail + tax, shipping, and fees, the dude is making like $30. Which to me, I'd just leave the shoe at the store if they were looking for a flip. Then again, maybe $30 is a lot to some people. Who knows...

I wouldn't be happy, but I could certainly live with $225 shipped.

Yeah. Resale sucks, but even at $240, after retail + tax, shipping, and fees, the dude is making like $30. Which to me, I'd just leave the shoe at the store if they were looking for a flip. Then again, maybe $30 is a lot to some people. Who knows...

I wouldn't be happy, but I could certainly live with $225 shipped.
Exactly. Like you said, $30 is a lot to some, but that's way too much for me to only be making around $30 ultimately. I'd gladly pay $225. Even from retail, after the $160, like $16 tax, and about $10 shipping, you're paying around $186. I can take a $40 increase for resell.

Yeah I mean if you count gas and time $40 is fine, but I still would rather avoid it.

Yeah I mean if you count gas and time $40 is fine, but I still would rather avoid it.
Oh of course. I'm avoiding resell at all costs if I can. And as such, I probably won't be getting the shoe at the end of the day. But if it was a must have for me or a grail of mine, $40 would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom