Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Forget the shoes
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
You can see some of her "work" on a few sites ...  If ya know what I mean 
roll.gif

Not true Hoh leaves message on vmail. Smh

This isn't true for all locations. I've had them call and I miss it and call them right back. Also folks have been called from "Unknown" or "Blocked" only to find out they missed out. Doesn't matter now, app raffles are here to stay.

So, which one of you guys were able to complete your #RedTrinity today with a Black Toes cop?

I can say my remastered red trinity is complete! Now on to these Kentucky and Royal.

Suggestion. Wait til tomorrow before paying resell. Go to your local shiekh and find someone helpful. Ask politely if they can check if it is possible to order a pair (in your size) of the Jordan's that released yesterday. I have had luck with every release I missed online.

Prime example is today...I missed out in the morning. Went to work and left around 220 for lunch to go and see if they had any or could take care of me. Asked for my size and then politely the girl said she had 3 pairs left including the size 10.5. I asked if she could order a size 10 for me instead since these may be a bit big but I'm in between sizes. She said this one she had on hold for herself but if I came back tomorrow they can check other stores and order from them. Ding ding ding. I thanked her so much for the 10.5 and said I would be back for a 10 tomorrow if it was possible. Usually the manager does this for me but I want the sales associate to get commission.

I've had 100% success on anything that sells out online. Try. Don't forget, the more polite you come off rather than a know it all, u have a better chance for them to take the time to walk away from a sale in store to check rather than think ur some hypebeast or reseller. Hopefully u get lucky. But don't pay resell until u do your foot work. It's worth it. Not all are like this but if it's a chain or a store with multiple locations it's worth asking. Plus builds a relationship.

Last edited:
Went down to SM n picked up my pairs from FTL and stuck around at FA for the raffle after 6pm and won again!

Great Release!!

Anyone else feel Chi 2015 > Banned 2016 > Black Toe 2016?

Wish I could make that full comparison. Whiffed like mad on Chis, and looks like my hopes to trade my double-up BTs for 'em will never come to fruition as these suckers are going for at least $100 less than Chis.

BTs are damn nice, tho. Of the pairs I have, I still think UNCs are the nicest quality for a true retro, since the 16 Breds had that SBB tumbled leather, which make them a different type of comparison.

Back
Top Bottom